Feedback on my store please!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi there, I’m new to Shopify and run an online Fitness Clothing store for Women. I get quite a lot of traffic (for me) through my store mainly in the UK although we are based in Spain but we’re not seeing the conversion. We sell a lot locally through word of mouth (mainly British customers) and we are told how good our product is, how cheap people think our clothing is and value for money and how much they love the designs. With what we sell online we hear the same (although people won’t always leave a review) but we wonder then why people are just browsing and not buying. Any advice please?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi!

give me your website address and I will be glad to check it out. I'm a newbee myself but I may be able to spot a few things that you could have overlooked.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi, it’s www.nailahfitness.com all feedback very welcome! Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 3
One thing that helped my with my Conversions was a way to smart search. I have missed sales, in the past, because customers couldn't find what they looking for

Here is a link to an app I prefer:
https://www.searchanise.com/get/8Q1P5
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thanks I’m going to look in to it. From Shopify analytics people don’t seem to be using any specific searches on the store apart from gift cards which were harder to find.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 3
No problem, I was just trying to help based on my experience 😊
Apply whenever you want, if you need it. Though, I would consider it a
handy investment
1 Like
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site

3. The biggest area I would work on are you product images more then anything else. After that, work on getting the right traffic to your store

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi Janey, 

Homepage 

-The banner image is blurry, use high-resolution ones, since it is the first thing a customer sees on your site and works as an important marketing asset. 

- The same thing for the Blog Post banner, the better the quality of the image the more people it attracts. 

- The Social Media icons that you have on the right side of the header are linked to Shopify accounts, if it has not been made intentionally, it is better to link your brand SN account there. 

Product page

-The wishlist button does not look blended with the other buttons on the page, maybe adjust its length. 

-There is a huge empty space above the description of the product, it is better to remove that 

-Try and add individual descriptions to each product, provide customers with more information about the details, functions, fabric, and compartments of the item. 

-I suggest adding separate Instagram galleries to each page with corresponding items tagged. 

Common 

-The sign up pop up keeps appearing every few minutes, once I hop from one page over to another one, I do understand the importance of gathering emails, but sometimes repetitive pop-ups can get frustrating. 

Some of the points above can be done here -Growave 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey Nailahfitness,

The footer needs some work on it. It has a lot of empty space on the right side. Apart from that, some other points to be noted are as follows:

1. To avoid this uneven distribution of space, Shift the footer links alongwith the newsletter and social links slightly towards the right side. In this way, space distribution would be uniform on both sides.
  2. The search bar can be placed on the right alongwith login and shopping cart.
  3. Bestsellers need to be added to the homepage to depict site peculiarity.
  4. Testimonials need to be added on the homepage for better brand promotion and building customer trust and belief.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store soon receives a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you I’ve looked in to it, very helpful and something I’ll implement!
0 Likes