Hi Purehabt !
I have gone through your site. Though it looks dark as due to black background, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
HEADER & FOOTER :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
PRODUCT PAGE :
CART PAGE :
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
The item that you offer has a great demand out there. People are using shakers a lot lately and your products eases their lives a lot. However, with that demand comes supply. You are probably already aware that you do have some massive competitors. Therefore, you have to find something that others don't and accentuate that on your site.
1) To be honest, I am not sure if the chosen color scheme is a good one to go with. On some pages (Reviews, Products) the text looks a little messy due to the blue font on black background. Since your logo is black and white, you can stick to these two colors only. Or make the background blue and the rest-black.
2) Put your logo on favicon to make your bookmark more recognizable.
3) The sliders on the banner would work better if they were automatic.
4) add social engagement. Most of the visitors make their first purchase based on reviews. I personally, always rely on reviews if I am new to a site.
I recommend installing Growave marketing app, that has Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social login all in one. There are discount for new businesses and a free plan there as well.
5) Give discounts for subscribing to a newsletter. That way you will get a bigger customer base.
6) Page loading speed on mobile is 42/100. Take a look at your analytics and if there are a lot of people using mobiles to browse your site, you might want to work more on optimizing the speed.
I think that is it for now, if I see something else I will add that as well.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
The best of luck!
Instead of placing the currency converter seperately below the header it should be placed beside the cart on the top right of the header. Apart from that, the header template should be used for highlighting any discounts or free shipping offers instead of the moneyback guarantee which is already a part of the Returns policy. Other essential points to be considered for store improvement are as follows:
Hope the store performs very well in the days to come.
Hey @Purehabt ,
Everything looks great but there is a lot of blank space on the homepage. Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage. It seems to be blank. I would suggest you to make your store engaging and interactive.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It is a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
- Add Reviews. It enhances SEO and ranking. Add product reviews and site reviews. This will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase brand recognition. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi Purehabt, Your page is above average in terms of it's outlook.
However there are a few things I have noticed;
that the linked Facebook Page is non-existent
Also, Think having an engagement channel where customers can reach out to you, or make purchases will help.
You can try Shopify Chat/Ping i.e. if you use an Iphone.
Otherwise a Customer Service or Sales Channel will be helpful.