If you could review my store and give me any feedback that would be much appreciated. I'm struggling with conversion rate and want to know what more I can be doing. Also what do you think of my product for this one product store?
Hi @lm36524 ,
After the analysis of your Shopify Store, I have came to the conclusion that you are not able to convert most of the sellers because of the Homepage of your website.
The navigation should have a maximum of 4-5 categories in which most of them has to be related to the products that you have. Rest different policies must be entered in the footer. Kindly refer screenshot: https://prnt.sc/r41i49
Banner image issues as the image is not very high quality therefore it's difficult to understand what you are trying to convey through the banner.
Since you have only one product hence you should focus on adding more content on the homepage defining your product.
Product page is very neat and easily understandable. All you need to work upon is your homepage.
If you want to discuss more then you can directly contact me on my Skype ID (live: mohdsaquibkhan).
I hope this information was helpful.
1. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.
2. Display reviews or testimonials on the homepage.
3. Product is good, being a single product store I would suggest you to add a video of the product displaying about the use of your product. The video should be convincing.
4. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It's a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
6. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @lm36524 ,
1. Favicons are very important from a branding point-of-view. They are a very important part of the web, both from a user interface perspective and a branding point-of-view. A website without one will show a generic browser symbol on all the points-of-interaction.
2. Yes, it can be an email pop-up or any other customized pop-up. The detail that you want to pop-up on the customer's screen. A creative pop-up can help you to get desired results. Like an increase in email subscribers and many more.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution