Positive feedback on my store would be greatly appreciate to improve traffic and conversion on my site! I have just added afterPay for the Australian market so all payment channels are available but sales are slow. Thank you!
The Search Bar should be situated on the top right of the header instead of the top left. Besides that, in order to avoid the unwanted white space below the header template, the logo alongwith the sidelinks should be shifted slightly upwards. Some other essential pointers for modifying your store into a fresh and unique one are as follows:
May the store start grabbing a lot of sales very soon.
The colors, design and just the overall look of your site is very beautiful. I think design-wise you are doing an amazing job. The niche that you are in is not overpopulated by competitors so you have time to grab your piece of cake (market). There are a couple of things I have noticed on your site that will help you do that:
1) Decrease the size of the header. The logo is quite large and that is causing the header to take up a big part of the screen. Instead, dedicate a bigger part of the screen to a hero-banner.
2)Add more CTAs by placing a button on the hero banner to go over to a collection page and view what you have to offer and placing links behind the images in the section underneath the hero banner.
3) The brand color of yours is the forest green one, so make sure you are not using the default colors that come from Debut theme itself. (Subscribe, Add to Cart, Review buttons)
4) The afterpay banner on the footer is getting cropped because of its size. Reduce size.
5) It looks like you do have enough reviews to work as social proof. I recommend using automated emails that will be sent out to your customers asking to leave a review and offer a discount if they do it. That will add more reviews and also motivate customers for further purchases. That function can be done within Growave. Which also offers Wishlist, Rewards, Instagram, Social Sharing+5 more marketing tools all in one.
6) Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @Fancify ,
I've spent a few minutes on your store and I must say it looks great. The green tone that really does the job to keep my eyes at ease. I like the way you show all the categories inside homepage & add a lot of photos to tell your story. However, I believe the page can still be improved. Here's few things that I notice:
The very first thing that we should take into account is the page speed. It seems like the page is loading a bit slow. You can check Google Speed to see, they also give you some suggestions that could improve the page speed.
While the product page neatly shows all the information that I need to buy the product. However, I might not notice that I can choose a different size at first place since there is no small arrow on the right indicating the possibility.
I also encourage you to explore more ideas for the product page. What about a section that includes related products? some trust badges? or even a countdown timer that urges visitors to buy your products?
From a personal perspective, I'd love to see your product with a video format. It will definitely help me to perceive the quality of your product much stronger.
Since the favicon was really small, I wonder why we don't use the logo at the top of the homepage instead of a detailed image?
I think you should take advantage of this area here to better communicate with the visitors & enhance your brand message by showing them a tag line maybe? Or a button that leads to an "all collection" page will be far more effective.
Hope that my suggestions could help your store to bring more sales in the next quarter.
Have a nice day & keep making beautiful things 🤩
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo -- Your logo could have been a bit resized.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
I reviewed your store, here are a few things you might consider changing.
Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ and make your website user-friendly.
Site structure: Site structure should be based on keywords. The overall design and architecture of information on your website should be structured in a logical way. Do some keyword research that your customers are searching for.
Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also reduce the size of header.
Add Call to Action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.
Try Offers and Discount: try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product.
Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hello @Fancify, Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. Here is the feedback about what you can do to improve your store:-
1. There is a lot of whitespace in the header. Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can. Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.
2. For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales. Display testimonials on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.
4. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
To implement the marketing tools on your store to increase conversions and customer engagement. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.