Feedback on my store please!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All

Positive feedback on my store would be greatly appreciate to improve traffic and conversion on my site! I have just added afterPay for the Australian market so all payment channels are available but sales are slow. Thank you!

www.fancify.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Fancify,

The Search Bar should be situated on the top right of the header instead of the top left. Besides that, in order to avoid the unwanted white space below the header template, the logo alongwith the sidelinks should be shifted slightly upwards. Some other essential pointers for modifying your store into a fresh and unique one are as follows:

1. Addition of "Twitter and Linked in" to the footer social links would enhance customer association.
  2. Promotional discounts in the form of "discount codes or coupon codes" will help enhance customer engagement to a large extent.
  3. Both Brand promotion and awareness can be better possible if we add Instagram images to the site footer.
  4. "Privacy policy and Terms of service" should also be added to the footer as these also help in building search engine content.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store start grabbing a lot of sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Fancify 

The colors, design and just the overall look of your site is very beautiful. I think design-wise you are doing an amazing job. The niche that you are in is not overpopulated by competitors so you have time to grab your piece of cake (market). There are a couple of things I have noticed on your site that will help you do that: 

1) Decrease the size of the header. The logo is quite large and that is causing the header to take up a big part of the screen. Instead, dedicate a bigger part of the screen to a hero-banner. 

2)Add more CTAs by placing a button on the hero banner to go over to a collection page and view what you have to offer and placing links behind the images in the section underneath the hero banner. 

3) The brand color of yours is the forest green one, so make sure you are not using the default colors that come from Debut theme itself. (Subscribe, Add to Cart, Review buttons)

4) The afterpay banner on the footer is getting cropped because of its size. Reduce size.

5) It looks like you do have enough reviews to work as social proof.  I recommend using automated emails that will be sent out to your customers asking to leave a review and offer a discount if they do it. That will add more reviews and also motivate customers for further purchases. That function can be done within Growave. Which also offers Wishlist, Rewards, Instagram, Social Sharing+5 more marketing tools all in one. 

6) Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

7) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Fancify ,

I've spent a few minutes on your store and I must say it looks great. The green tone that really does the job to keep my eyes at ease. I like the way you show all the categories inside homepage & add a lot of photos to tell your story. However, I believe the page can still be improved. Here's few things that I notice:

image.png

The very first thing that we should take into account is the page speed. It seems like the page is loading a bit slow. You can check Google Speed to see, they also give you some suggestions that could improve the page speed.

image.png

While the product page neatly shows all the information that I need to buy the product. However, I might not notice that I can choose a different size at first place since there is no small arrow on the right indicating the possibility.

I also encourage you to explore more ideas for the product page. What about a section that includes related products? some trust badges? or even a countdown timer that urges visitors to buy your products?

From a personal perspective, I'd love to see your product with a video format. It will definitely help me to perceive the quality of your product much stronger. 

image.png

Since the favicon was really small, I wonder why we don't use the logo at the top of the homepage instead of a detailed image?

image.png

I think you should take advantage of this area here to better communicate with the visitors & enhance your brand message by showing them a tag line maybe? Or a button that leads to an "all collection" page will be far more effective.

Hope that my suggestions could help your store to bring more sales in the next quarter.

Have a nice day & keep making beautiful things 🤩

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 54

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo -- Your logo could have been a bit resized.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Header is too much broad and consuming 50% of the display on desktop view.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose. Footer is merged with the body of the web page. 

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Hero Banner could have been a slideshow with text about your product and company, written over those images.
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Colour theme and fonts are wonderful. But in some places, fonts are not so attractive or expressive as corresponding to the context. 
  3. Featured Collection -- Featured Collection fonts could have been better. 
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Featured Products need to be detailed and well arranged with proper spaces in between.                        
  5. Testimonials -- Testimonials with pics could have been displayed.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Banner looks too dull.
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly. Mouse hover 2nd image could be used.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Fancify,

I reviewed your store, here are a few things you might consider changing.

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ and make your website user-friendly.

Site structure:  Site structure should be based on keywords. The overall design and architecture of information on your website should be structured in a logical way. Do some keyword research that your customers are searching for.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also reduce the size of header.

Add Call to Action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Try Offers and Discount: try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @FancifyHonestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. Here is the feedback about what you can do to improve your store:-

1. There is a lot of whitespace in the header. Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can. Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

2. For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales. Display testimonials on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

4. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

To implement the marketing tools on your store to increase conversions and customer engagement. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like