Your store actually impressed me, beautiful design and I love to see how you make the shoes. It's amazing!
I just found few things to suggest:
- Blurry image in your sizing chart page. I guess many of your customers can come to the page for reference before placing an order :)
- FAQs page: I'd suggest you put the questions in accordion, so your visitors can find the information much faster.
- Page speed: Generally, your pages perform very well but you can improve your page speed on mobile based on these suggestions: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fl1vejv6mo
- On mobile: There are few areas that have huge spacing
- These two pictures are great together on Desktop but on mobile, from my personal perspective, they don't really get along. You might consider hiding them on mobile.
- To increase your conversion rate: I'd suggest you add social proof, testimonials and maybe countdown timer to your store to add more urgency (But I guess, you already know :)
Your store design actually wowed me and those I mentioned above are just small changes that you can do to be even better.
Best of luck!
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
In addition to the dropdown, the "Login" must also be placed on the top right of the header beside the shopping cart as well. Similarly, the "Search Bar" should also be placed beside the cart on the top right of the header apart from the dropdown. Apart from that, the following observations are important regarding your store:
Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the days to come.
Your store looks very professional. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease bounce rate.
If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.
- Add Reviews- It will help you in brand recognition and develop trust with other visitors.
- Add Loyalty Points and Rewards- This will help you to retain your customers and increase conversions.
- Add Web push notification- It will help you to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store.
- Add a LiveChatbot- To make sure you never lose any of your customers.
To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and you've done some amazing work! It was a really pleasant experience. I can see that you've received a lot of feedback from our community, so I'll just give you some of the most important points for me:
Site Design and User Experience
How are you planning to market these products? Have you identified your target demographic?
I agree with VictorBui that you've some extra spaces in your stores. But I personally loved that video that played on your landing page. It builds some trust to know where my shoes are coming from. Some few tweaks here and there and your Rollins will be ready to roll.
1) Your homepage is indeed professional and classy. There's a little problem in the order of the cards though - as a customer I'd want to see the catalog asap. Though you're indeed showing collections before, I'd still want to see the full catalog before the PROMO CARD Coupon.
2) As a customer, I'd want to have more engagement with the store. More engagement leads to more sales conversions. You need to enhance your catalog to increase engagement. By removing boring background and adding attractive stickers you can achieve this goal. Apps like ModeMagic can do that for you and that too free for the first 5 makeovers (click here to get one).
All the best for your store's success! Also if you think my post was helpful, please give it a like. :)