Feedback on my store please

Sheena6
Tourist
4 0 0
Hi guys
I would really like some constructive feedback on my store.
www.bouxjiboutique.com
Getting lots of traffic but not converting
Thank you
0 Likes

Hi @Sheena6 

Few Suggestions to improve your website.

Product Descriptions 

I noticed you haven't updated your product descriptions from the default Oberlo ones. It's nearly impossible to make sales until you improve this on your website. 

Loox Reviews 

Looks like you have downloaded loox reviews. Really important to import some reviews over (photo works best) this will increase the chances of getting a sale. 

Shopify is all a learning curve and you're of to a good start. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Sheena6
Tourist
4 0 0
Thanks

How do I import reviews. I thought it was automatic
0 Likes

Hi @Sheena6 

Firstly, NICE STORE ! love your style and how you present your content. But still some rooms for improvement :

• It's pretty hard to see your logo because it's quite small. My recommendation is increase the size , i will make your site look more noticeable
  • Your page look interesting with smooth animation. But the loading speed of it is very low. Customer don't like to wait and i can decrease conversion rate of your store ( link to check page speed ) Let's remove unnecessary animation and improve the page speed
  • Add some testimonials , social proof to product detail page to warrant your product quality
  • Add countdown timer to your sale product to increase FOMO effect
  • Invest content to BLOG can help you get more sale ( Learn how to increase conversion rate here )

Hope you find my advices helpful. Best of luck to your business !

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Sheena6
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you 🙂
0 Likes

@Sheena6 wrote:
Thanks

How do I import reviews. I thought it was automatic

Hi @Sheena6 

You have to do it manually. I can send you video if you like ? 

Clayton 

Sheena6
Tourist
4 0 0
Yes please I would like that
0 Likes

@Sheena6 wrote:
Yes please I would like that

No dramas I just emailed you. 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Bouxji Boutique,

If the site is receiving traffic, that is an indication that people are interested. But, the overall store look and appearence can play a major role in both the loss and gain of sales. So, optimizing your store is a must. Following are to do points for store improvement:

1. In order for your site to be legitimate, "Trust Badges" are necessary to be added near the site footer.
  2. "Currency converter" is a must as you deal with worldwide shipping.
  3. "Search, Contact us, Privacy policy, Refund Policy and Terms of Service" are already a part of the footer so need not be included above the main menu in the header.
  4. "Trending Products" link on the homepage is not working.
  5. When clicked on 'Trending Now", "Cosmetic Collection" appears which holds no logic or significance. The fact that the two are different is not clear.
  6. Logo, though quite classy, is somehow smaller in size. Magnify it for better visibility.
  7. To strengthen customer trust and belief, "Testimonials" are necessary. 
  8. Each brand can be better promoted only if "Instagram images" are added to the site footer.
  9. A unique symbol called "Favicon" facilitates site identification, which is missing.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store's capability of converting visitor traffic into customer sales increase with time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes