Feedback on my store please

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

My store is a health/beauty products store. I have 500 odd Facebook likes and I have created an Instagram profile as well. I have done many promotions for my products and they all seem going well and I can see that people are visiting my store but I still haven't got any sales so any feedback is welcome! please help me 

I also have imported reviews through editorify  app to give some ratings to some of the items

Ths store website is https://kayorama.com/

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/kayoramainsta/?hl=en

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KAYORAMA2020/?tn-str=k*F

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Kayorama,

If we analyze the online behavior of the audience, it's not easy to make sales instantly. The store must have an attractive look and feel in order to convert the visitor into an ultimate customer.

Let's talk about your store as well now. 

1. Instead of main menus "homepage and product", you may have all the categories of products listed on top so that it's easy for the visitors to go through the category of products you are dealing in. Also, the header customization is necessary as it looks empty as of now. 

screenshot-kayorama.com-2020.03.13-19_42_02.png

2. Add a section of bestsellers, recommended products, etc in the storefront. Instagram feeds can be added as well. 

I think there are a lot of things which have to be improved. Please go through this http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie and reach out in case you've any doubt.

Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
Highlighted

Hi @Kayorama 

It's important that your website doesn't look like a drop shipping website. Update some of the product descriptions to look awesome. If you aren't already you could also drop ship from US companies for fast shipping. 

US Drop Shipping 

Here are some areas that need to improve ASAP 

• Home Page (needs to flow)
  • Product Page (needs all information about product)
  • Site Navigation (Simple)
  • Checkout (consistent with website)
  • Mobile Friendly 
  • About Page (Build Connection) 

Overall great start. I'll also email you very detailed review of your social and website now. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Kayorama,

"The first impression is probably the last one". So, In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, you need to work on certain important aspects mentioned below as follows:

1. "Video demonstration" of the beauty products and equipments facilitate ease of customer understanding for the product.
  2. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  3. "Currency converter" should be placed in the header rather than the footer.
  4. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  5. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  6. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Facebook and Instagram like Twitter, Linked In etc.
  7. "Terms of Service" and "Privacy policy" should also be included in the footer as they help in building search engine content. 
  8. "About us" section should be added alongwith some images and a detailed description for increasing site familiarity.
  9. A "newsletter" is a must in the footer for keeping customers updated regarding the latest discounts or promotions etc.
  10. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  11. "Featured" items add to increasing the peculiarity of your site.
  12. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  13. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  14. Improvement in the "Logo" by changing font style and adding an impression of graphics is desirable.
  15. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  16. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  17. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store optimization helps in scaling the gap between the arrival of visitor traffic and the gain of customer sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

Hey @Kayorama, you have a great collection. Here are the improvement you can do to make the store more professional:-

1. After the banner image, display the collection list. After that display the recommended products. 

2. If you are having traffic and low sales, it's because your store lacks customer engagement features. To get more conversions on your store and convert the traffic into paying customers you can start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

To implement these tools you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 1 0

Thanks for the mention, Clayton!

Seems like everyone has already provided helpful feedback. If you have any questions about Spocket that you'd like to know, feel free to send us a message at support@spocket.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi,

Overall, I like your site. However, it doesn't seem trustworthy. Imagine that you're a customer on your website. You're thinking of making a purchase, but there's only one problem. There's no contact information. No phone number, address, nothing. Would you feel comfortable handing over your credit card information to a blank screen? Also, there's no information about you or your company. 

I hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@SpocketSupport wrote:

Thanks for the mention, Clayton!

Seems like everyone has already provided helpful feedback. If you have any questions about Spocket that you'd like to know, feel free to send us a message at support@spocket.co

Hi @SpocketSupport 

No dramas at all. Recommending nearly everyone I talk to that drop ships to use US based drop shipping now. With everything going on seems like the right direction to take. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10006 116 1818

Bunch of affiliate urls and advertising in here. Not what feedback here should be about.

Feedback here should be free, because you care and just want to help. Not because you want to make money out of it. As soon as you just advertise your own products or throw in affiliate links you've entered the spam zone.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 1 0

I love the look and feel of the store! If you're looking to source more products in health/beauty niche - you may want to check out Spocket's collection here: https://app.spocket.co/search?category=Bath%20%26%20Beauty

0 Likes