My store is a health/beauty products store. I have 500 odd Facebook likes and I have created an Instagram profile as well. I have done many promotions for my products and they all seem going well and I can see that people are visiting my store but I still haven't got any sales so any feedback is welcome! please help me
I also have imported reviews through editorify app to give some ratings to some of the items
Ths store website is https://kayorama.com/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/kayoramainsta/?hl=en
If we analyze the online behavior of the audience, it's not easy to make sales instantly. The store must have an attractive look and feel in order to convert the visitor into an ultimate customer.
Let's talk about your store as well now.
1. Instead of main menus "homepage and product", you may have all the categories of products listed on top so that it's easy for the visitors to go through the category of products you are dealing in. Also, the header customization is necessary as it looks empty as of now.
2. Add a section of bestsellers, recommended products, etc in the storefront. Instagram feeds can be added as well.
I think there are a lot of things which have to be improved. Please go through this http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie and reach out in case you've any doubt.
It's important that your website doesn't look like a drop shipping website. Update some of the product descriptions to look awesome. If you aren't already you could also drop ship from US companies for fast shipping.
US Drop Shipping
Here are some areas that need to improve ASAP
Overall great start. I'll also email you very detailed review of your social and website now. Keep up the good work.
"The first impression is probably the last one". So, In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, you need to work on certain important aspects mentioned below as follows:
Wish the store optimization helps in scaling the gap between the arrival of visitor traffic and the gain of customer sales.
Hey @Kayorama, you have a great collection. Here are the improvement you can do to make the store more professional:-
1. After the banner image, display the collection list. After that display the recommended products.
2. If you are having traffic and low sales, it's because your store lacks customer engagement features. To get more conversions on your store and convert the traffic into paying customers you can start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement these tools you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Overall, I like your site. However, it doesn't seem trustworthy. Imagine that you're a customer on your website. You're thinking of making a purchase, but there's only one problem. There's no contact information. No phone number, address, nothing. Would you feel comfortable handing over your credit card information to a blank screen? Also, there's no information about you or your company.
I hope this helps!
Thanks for the mention, Clayton!
Seems like everyone has already provided helpful feedback. If you have any questions about Spocket that you'd like to know, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com
No dramas at all. Recommending nearly everyone I talk to that drop ships to use US based drop shipping now. With everything going on seems like the right direction to take.
Bunch of affiliate urls and advertising in here. Not what feedback here should be about.
Feedback here should be free, because you care and just want to help. Not because you want to make money out of it. As soon as you just advertise your own products or throw in affiliate links you've entered the spam zone.
I love the look and feel of the store! If you're looking to source more products in health/beauty niche - you may want to check out Spocket's collection here: https://app.spocket.co/search?category=Bath%20%26%20Beauty