Feedback on my store please?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Please tell me what would you change in my store. What apps should I use to boost my sales? I am driving 80% of traffic on my product pages to take a look on it preferably. Thanks

Web: https://vibramassage.com/

80% of traffic go to: https://vibramassage.com/products/vibra-massage-gun

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Dropshipper44 ,

I just reviewed your store, it's really amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: Work on performance optimization to increase visitors and sales. Your mobile speed score is low i.e. 66%. It should be above 80%.

3.jpg

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Customer reviews: Product page customer reviews section could be more organized. Feature less product reviews on product page.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Vibra Massage.

Regarding the conversion rate of your store, the following below mentioned two apps can be used:

• For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

Coming to your store, the following changes should be done to make your site look completely professional and well organized:

1. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  2. A "home" button is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  3. Social links like Twitter, Linked in, etc should also be added to the footer to improve the overall social connectivity of the site.
  4. The "Search bar" should also be present on the header top right apart from the drop-down.
  5. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  6. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  7. "Trust badges" are a must for better site legitimacy.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store becomes successful in driving a lot of sales very shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Sticky header: Aight I will try to find some free app for it!

Optimalization: Good to say 98% of my traffic is on mobile. How to actually fasten the website? It is 2.9 mb size. I already compressed all gifs/pictures. What to do more to improve score?

Live chat: I use Tidio but you need to wait for it to load 

Reviews: I will get rid of loox reviews and install something normal which people do not use on their stores

Abandoned: I have around 100 abandoned checkouts right now. About email marketing I was thinking for a bit I will try to send emails today.

Overally the store is better than average or not? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Dropshipper44 

The site overall is above average. You chose just the right theme for one-item store. I have already seen sites that offer the massage gun, yours is the best so far. It is fully trustworthy and has all the needed information and photos covered. 

Here is one  thing that I am concerned about. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. 

For that I recommend using a marketing tool Growave that has 10 features within. (Rewards, Reviews, Social Login, Discounts, Social Login +5 more)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

SO finally not autmated response. Thanks I will look onto it. Yes I think also that my page is nothing compared to other massage guns brands. That include my marketing and social media also. I think I am way above them I am getting a tons of traffic but only 0,5% conversions I got a LOT of abandoned checkouts actually.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Dropshipper44,

Your store looks great. All you need to do is increase the engagement on your store to convert the 80% of the traffic into prospective and paying customers. 

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

You can engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

To implement these tools on your store, I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes