i have been dabbling in Shopify for about year, but need to get serious.
I do have an Ebay site that is ticking along.
The shopify site in dead in the water, no sales, no traffic.
I have limited knowledge and will appreciate any and all feedback.
Hey Your Perfect Home Now,
"Almost one-third of store owners suffer from "no traffic, no sales" problem with their ecommerce stores. The main reason behind this is uneasy site navigation and wrong-site layout. The ultimate solution is "Site Optimization".Take care of a few points mentioned below for the same:
Really hoping your store performance improves. All the best!
Hey @yourperfecthome, hope your business is going fine during these difficult times.
After taking a look at your website, I have thought of some feedbacks
1. Keep the Homepage of your website clean with a simple web design. First impressions are 94% design-related. Also just keep the best-selling and Featured products at homepage. But I would strongly recommend that you have your website revamped.
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. I see that you have a section called "Our Blog", but it seems plain as of now so it would not attract customers and hence higher bounce rate. So have a simple design for your blog, and having a goal-driven blog and publishing fresh content out once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. Try using Wordpress, Blogger, Tumbler.
3. You can enable Google Analytics, Amplitude and Hotjar onto your website, and get many information such as No. of Pageviews, New Users, at what point users exit etc. Very helpful apps to analyse and increase growth of your website.
4. Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. It'll also boost your sales.
Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
6. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!