Hi, @thechic your site is awesome!
As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper - from here your supplier site or other sites or ask some of your friends to make couple reviews.
You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description.
if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a "different lexicon", you will have a better conversion for sure.
This is an accepted solution.
Hey there thechic
What a beautiful website you have! It was a delight to stumble upon your store. The design, layout and product pictures look amazing and its super easy to navigate and very appealing to the eyes! Congratulations. I think you headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
2. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
3. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
4. Connect yourself all through social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter - these are the gems of ecommerce store marketing, hence should be added to your site footer.
5. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hi @thechic welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!