Feedback on my store please

Gyroidgifts
1 0 0

Hi,

I've been running my store https://GyroidGifts.com for the Nintendo game Animal Crossing since August now and I have about 150-250 sessions/people a day. I know the niche isnt the problem as it's Nintendo's 2nd best selling switch title. The problem is that I've only gotten 5-6 orders since it opened.

I've updated the site since to offer free shipping, free returns, and a money back guarantee in case people were scared to order. I also updated the product pages to show how long it would take so people aren't thrown off at check out. I redid my theme to make it easier to shop. I'm simply out of ideas and not sure why they aren't buying. 

Please let me know what you guys think and if there's anything standing out as the issue. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Hello @Gyroidgifts,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature :). We wish you all the best!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
Growave
Shopify Partner
850 21 244

Hi @Gyroidgifts !

Hero banner - it is too big, and you do not need slides. Make it smaller, and choose one high-resolution image , that will resonate well with your brand, and tell about your brand. 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
lescobill
1 0 0

The home page banner is a bit too big, probably reducing around 30% height will make it fit better. However, it looks great overall.

0 Likes