Feedback on my store please!

Solved
Shade
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone!

ive had my shop up for about 3 months now and traffic is pretty heavy. I advertise on Instagram, Snapchat & also Facebook. Getting a min of 50 visitors a day but no sales? 

If y’all wouldn’t mind giving my site a glance and any advice/critics are welcome! I am just trying to grow more revenue as well. Anything helps! 

https://shadesum.com

Thanks everyone!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Shade 

Congratulations on your store launch. It's good that you are able to get visitors. However, it's apparent that the customers aren't engaged enough to buy something once they land on your homepage. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

On that note, having a professional logo can go such a long way to not only establishing your brand's identity but instilling trust in the visitors on your website. Hiring a graphic designer is a terrific way to get a professional logo made. However, we at Shopify have built a completely free logo generator called Hatchful. Hatchful will design dozens of mockups for your business in seconds.

Also, a different theme may be better suited for what you are selling. We have a couple of free themes that are tailored to selling apparel which I think you should consider checking out. Boundless is a beautiful option if you have large, high-quality product photography. Otherwise, Minimal is a great alternative if you're looking for something simple. 

I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Shade
Tourist
3 0 0
Thank you for the advice! I’m definitely going to be checking those options
out. I’m actually a graphic designer myself so no need for one but much
appreciated!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Shade

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
549 50 202

Hi @Shade

To be honest, your store could be much better. 

I have some suggestions for you to improve your store:

- Firstly, you're wasting your homepage when you only show one product, right? 

You can add many interesting sections to your homepage. Here are some:

+ Banners. Where you can encourage your customers to reach to product pages by inspirational texts and photos.

+ Featured Products. Where you can show some products that you want to sell more. 

+ Featured Collections. Guide your customers to your collections in the fastest way. 

+ Your story. Why you start this business. 

+ The key features of your products. 

+ The gallery (usually an Instagram gallery)   

ConveyLego0612_0-1602124894528.png

Because you already have an Instagram account, so I suggest you have an Instagram account for your store.

Check out this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. More than a simple gallery, it will help you create a shoppable one. Also, it's free and very easy-to-use. 

- On your product pages, you're also lacking some important parts:

+ Quantity section

+ The section that helps you cross-sell and upsell like related products or you may also like. Oh, I see, you only lack on the jogger  Sorry. But I think it still needs to add. 

+ Sticky Add to Cart to help your customers add products easier when they scroll down. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602125694858.png

- This part needs to have a title. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602125858755.png

- You're lacking some important parts that increase your proof. FAQ, Contact, Private Policy, etc. You really need to add those parts.

ConveyLego0612_3-1602126260726.png

- You can try to add live chat support to have better customer service. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hello @Shade,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

In the video we suggested removing the "Powered by Shopify" text at the bottom. Here is how to do that:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature :). We wish you all the best!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Shade
Tourist
3 0 0
Wow! That was very very helpful. Thank you for your feedback! Much
appreciated!

Shade

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hello @Shade,

Just a quick update, we recommended adding a Favicon in our review and now we have a video showing how to do that.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature.

All the best to you @Shade

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes