Very cool product, nice, professional logo and website, I think you have great potential!
When I first landed on your website, I couldn't tell what it is you sold. I saw words like "vegan", "plastic-free" which is great but I was asking "vegan, plastic free what?"
I would make it really clear upon landing (without scrolling) that you sell children's toiletries.
My next piece of advice is to spend some time working on your product SEO. When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. The issue here is that a person searching for your type of products wouldn't type "Pink Candy Body Wash Bar" into Google. Some of the main keywords that would appeal to your target audience (ie. vegan, plastic free, sustainable) are missing from your title and description. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
Again, great potential, I think you are going to go far!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Have seen your site and I think there are some parts that can be improved.
- The texts on the announcement bar should only have one line.
- I don't see your banners (slideshow). Banners are a good section that can show your products and messages. I think you need to take this advantage. Of course, banners have to have CTA buttons.
- Add Quickview buttons for your products.
- Instead of this simple gallery, you can consider having an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram account. I've seen your account, and it has so much good content, so don't waste it.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The quantity section
+ The sticky add to cart
+ More upsell and cross-sell methods
- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that with ease.
Hope this helps!
Hello @DollyAndFriends, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- You should have a wide range of products in each collection. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- There is a blank space in the header.
- Increase the visibility of the search box. Don't hide it like a small magnifying glass.
Some marketing tools that you should add to make your store more engaging & interactive to drive more conversions in your store:
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Hey @DollyAndFriends, I hope you are doing fine!
Congratulations on your store!
Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
When I was exploring your store I didn't find any description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product, and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.
In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps you achieve your goals.
Good luck with the store.
Have a nice day!