Feedback on my store please?

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

I went live with my site couple weeks ago and would love to hear your feedback.

Do you have cats and dogs and love design? Then visit www.wunderpetscompany.com

Usecode: Welcome15 if you see anything you like fellow Shopifiers!

Thank you

Ash

Highlighted
Excursionist
34 3 13

Hello @Soysauce1, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you don't have a favicon or logo and also the footer is very huge, I hope you'll fix them soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
419 42 140

Hi @Soysauce1

have sene your site and it looks great. However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

- On the banners (slideshow), it would be great if you can add the arrow navigation besides the navigation part on the right-bottom corner. 

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1605498435759.png

- About the featured product on the homepage, you need to add:

+ Quantity section 

+ Buy now button

+ Short description 

- Feel quite confusing when I see many of the products for people in the "shop for dogs" category. 

- On your product pages, I think you should add:

+ Buy now button

+ Add Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, add a product bundle. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It will help you create unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @Soysauce1 !

Add a favicon

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes