Congrats on opening your first store!
I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..
You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have toilet seats, LED shoe laces, mugs, pens, candles and more. This is something we see A LOT with drop shippers. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will have something for everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
No I totally agree with you, I have a lot of stuff.
I'll have a watch of the video and try to streamline my products a little.
I've made a few sales so I have an idea of which products are more popular.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to give me some feedback on the store, I really appreciate it.
Hey there, @Kate36!
Congratulations on the new store! It’s always a win when you open a new store. Here’s to a great start to Gifts and Gadgets!
Now, for feedback. A few things:
Overall, you’re doing a great job. You need to be proud that you’re making so much progress in your first store. I would urge you to use visitor behavior to understand what your visitors experience and what’s happening during their visit. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hello @Kate36, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:
- Having a good brand logo will help you with branding.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
Hope this helps!
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.