Feedback on my store "Beautifulword" Bible Inspired Goods

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello, my name is Ursula and I'm the owner/designer/entrepreneur of Beautifulword store. I'm a newbie to Shopify and I haven't properly launched my store yet.  Though my store is live, I haven't promoted it or created any social media accounts so sharing my store with the Shopify community for feedback sounds like a great next step.

The URL is https://beautifulwordart.com 

I won't say more since I'm interested in your first impressions and overall experience that you will have while visiting beautifulwordart store.

Thank you in advance for visiting my store and for any feedback you have.

Ursula :)

0 Likes
Astronaut
751 46 171

Hey Beautiful Word Art,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1.  I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an eCommerce.
  2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  4. Add some social media links for better connectivity.
  5. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?  
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.
  6.  Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Dear beautifulword,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Due overlapping difficult for users to read text on home page.

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey, one word that summarizes your store is "transcendently impressive". I have some suggestions with which you can hit the road of success. Why don't you use some engagement tools to capture your visitors?

- Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

- I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

- Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

- You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

- Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

For all the above-mentioned features you can try Aitrillion. It has everything integrated into one single app. 

Besides that add some product descriptions. Apart from the excellent product images, detailed product descriptions help shoppers to make buying decisions faster. In the case of incomplete or no product description, you run the risk of losing customers. An e-commerce study reported that 20% of shoppers couldn’t complete their purchase due to incomplete and unclear product descriptions.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello, Neha!

Wow, I'm beyond thankful for your feedback and taking the time to share your knowledge with me :) The search you suggest sounds intriguing and I'll be adding it to my to-do/try list. 

Then, I had not thought about offering a discount (duh;) but definitely now I'll figure out a promotion for when I launch. Regarding pop-ups, as an end-user I don't like them, but, it depends on how they look/interact without being intrusive. I used to have an exit pop-up on my blog that gained me a few newsletter subscriptions.

But e-commerce is a different experience so pop-ups might work. When I'm shopping online for clothing and I see a small notification that says something like this: "65 other users are looking at this item" for me it creates an urgency to buy the item. Ha! Thank you again for all your help and tips. I have a long way to go before I launch.

All the best,

Ursula 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello, MS web designer, thank you for all your tips and action items. Your product page is impressive! I'm adding many of your suggestions to my to-do/try list.

Do you examples to share of other stores you have optimized? I would love to see them. So far, my product pages have basic descriptions from Printful's product pages.

Thank you again for your feedback ;)

Ursula

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello! Wow, I'm so thankful for your praise and getting super excited to launch Beautifulword! The product pages are first on my to-do list. So far I basic descriptions from Printful's website. I had not thought of how I'm going to capture my visitors, so definitely looking into that. 

I have a lot of work to do! Thank you again!

Ursula

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
112 8 103

Hi Ursula, 

Wonderful idea! I really like your site. Here are my suggestions: 

• When you are viewing all products, I would prefer 3 or 4 products across, instead of just two. It makes the products a little oversized. For a category view, 2 across is great, but the View All Products should have a few more products listed "above the fold." 
  • I would be slightly more aggressive with building your email list. A popup could help you build your email list at a much faster rate than having it just in the footer. Most people won't scroll all the way to the footer, so they won't even see it. I would also consider revising "Once a month newsletter." That once a month is considered an agreement with the subscriber, so you're locking yourself into this frequency. Instead, I would promise value like "Sign up for exclusive deals and home decor secrets!" That way, you can send at any frequency in the future and people are motivated by the value adds. 
  • You may want to look for additional images that you can use in your product listings. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artrooms-superimpose-art/id1366610184 has some great options for putting artwork into stock images.
  • I would also consider breaking up the imagery on the homepage. Since they are all large graphics, it gets less interesting as you continue scrolling. Breaking it up with some smaller sections or best-seller collections, or even tiles from your Instagram account can add some variety as people scroll through.
  • On your collection pages, your hero images appear pixelated and a bit fuzzy. You may need to upload higher res images for these hero images.
  • I would add lifestyle images to all of your products so that people can picture the products in their own living room a little better. If you're pretty solid on the products that you'll be carrying, then it would be worth the investment to order one of each product so that you can take photos of them in person in different settings. Maybe even having a model hugging the pillows or drinking tea out of the mugs. These types of images are what sets you apart from other print-on-demand style stores.

Your store could also get a lot of exposure from influencer marketing. Shipping your products to influencers across the country can help you launch and grow your store. Carro can help you discover all the influencers who already love your brand. Since you're just starting out, you can import influencers into the Carro dashboard and use Carro's product request feature to easily send products to influencers so that they can share about your brand on their Instagram or social media. It's completely free to use, so I highly recommend installing to see if it can help your brand. 

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Ursula

Great store and the art is beautiful. I have about 12 pieces of art at home after visiting more then 40 countries around the world. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. The white menu text is hard to read against the light background colour of your photos. I would make the menu text black and easier to read

3. I would list your collection pages in a drop down menu. That way people can see what options they have. Few people will want to wade through All Products. Even making collection pages for mugs, tote bags and other groupings of products would make navigation easier.

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Art Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Astronaut
751 46 171

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes