Hello, my name is Ursula and I'm the owner/designer/entrepreneur of Beautifulword store. I'm a newbie to Shopify and I haven't properly launched my store yet. Though my store is live, I haven't promoted it or created any social media accounts so sharing my store with the Shopify community for feedback sounds like a great next step.
The URL is https://beautifulwordart.com
I won't say more since I'm interested in your first impressions and overall experience that you will have while visiting beautifulwordart store.
Thank you in advance for visiting my store and for any feedback you have.
Hey Beautiful Word Art,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Design can be more better and organized
3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section
7. Due overlapping difficult for users to read text on home page.
There are other areas you need to work
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Hey, one word that summarizes your store is "transcendently impressive". I have some suggestions with which you can hit the road of success. Why don't you use some engagement tools to capture your visitors?
- Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.
- I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.
- Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.
- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.
- You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.
- Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.
For all the above-mentioned features you can try Aitrillion. It has everything integrated into one single app.
Besides that add some product descriptions. Apart from the excellent product images, detailed product descriptions help shoppers to make buying decisions faster. In the case of incomplete or no product description, you run the risk of losing customers. An e-commerce study reported that 20% of shoppers couldn’t complete their purchase due to incomplete and unclear product descriptions.
Wow, I'm beyond thankful for your feedback and taking the time to share your knowledge with me :) The search you suggest sounds intriguing and I'll be adding it to my to-do/try list.
Then, I had not thought about offering a discount (duh;) but definitely now I'll figure out a promotion for when I launch. Regarding pop-ups, as an end-user I don't like them, but, it depends on how they look/interact without being intrusive. I used to have an exit pop-up on my blog that gained me a few newsletter subscriptions.
But e-commerce is a different experience so pop-ups might work. When I'm shopping online for clothing and I see a small notification that says something like this: "65 other users are looking at this item" for me it creates an urgency to buy the item. Ha! Thank you again for all your help and tips. I have a long way to go before I launch.
All the best,
Hello, MS web designer, thank you for all your tips and action items. Your product page is impressive! I'm adding many of your suggestions to my to-do/try list.
Do you examples to share of other stores you have optimized? I would love to see them. So far, my product pages have basic descriptions from Printful's product pages.
Thank you again for your feedback ;)
Hello! Wow, I'm so thankful for your praise and getting super excited to launch Beautifulword! The product pages are first on my to-do list. So far I basic descriptions from Printful's website. I had not thought of how I'm going to capture my visitors, so definitely looking into that.
I have a lot of work to do! Thank you again!
Wonderful idea! I really like your site. Here are my suggestions:
Your store could also get a lot of exposure from influencer marketing. Shipping your products to influencers across the country can help you launch and grow your store. Carro can help you discover all the influencers who already love your brand. Since you're just starting out, you can import influencers into the Carro dashboard and use Carro's product request feature to easily send products to influencers so that they can share about your brand on their Instagram or social media. It's completely free to use, so I highly recommend installing to see if it can help your brand.
Great store and the art is beautiful. I have about 12 pieces of art at home after visiting more then 40 countries around the world. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.