I have been running my store www.historly.se for about a year now and we have seen fantastic growth and feedback from our customers.
Right now we are working on some improvements such as a size guide and letting our customers choose options like text and no text on the poster and with or without white edge in order to cater to a wider audience. We are also looking to double the amount of products in the next 6 months.
We have good traffic to our store but believe that the conversion rate could improve. Hopefully this great community could take a look at our store and give both some general feedback but also more specific feedback on how we can increase conversion rates!
The store is in Swedish, but hopefully you can see some general things we can improve
Than you so much in advance!
Hello Hanna @hannahedin, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
With the help of web push notifications, you can send price drop alert to your customers.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- You can run push campaigns and email campaigns.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Have visited your store and your store looks great. At first, can I ask what is your conversion rate now?
Here are some of my suggestions for you:
- When I visit your site, I cannot translate it. I think it's a big drawback for some foreign visitors.
Because I cannot understand 100% what your site wants to convey, so maybe some comments can be wrong. Hope you understand:
- For now, I can only see one banner. I think you should have more than one. Some banners to show some specific products.
- On your homepage, I think you are showing too many products. The maximum is 8 in my opinion.
- About Us should be shown on your homepage, but in a short version. Moreover, you can add a section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
- On your product page, you can consider adding:
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar keeps the add to cart button visible.
+ Add Buy Now button
+ Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods like Product Bundle or Frequently Bought Together.
- Turn your Instagram gallery into a selling point and use a unique layout.
You can check this app, it will help you do that: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- Also, you can check this video to have more information about how to optimize your online business: How to optimize your online business?
Besides your site, I think you should also focus on your marketing strategy.
Hope this helps!