I have a small store selling apparel & accessories for the anime niche. I recently updated my website with a whole new design and look.
Please take a look at the preview of my website and what you think of it?
Any type of feedback is most welcomed, specially about user friendliness and organization.
My last website I felt wasn't catching customer's attention due to a boring look and feel and things being placed where they shouldn't.
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @Senpia, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The layout of your store is good and it is easy to navigate.
- Images are missing here. Add thumbnail images here.
- Add categories apparel, accessories in the header.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!