Feedback on my store setup and look.

Senpia
6 0 0

Hi everyone. 

I have a small store selling apparel & accessories for the anime niche. I recently updated my website with a whole new design and look. 

Please take a look at the preview of my website and what you think of it? 

Any type of feedback is most welcomed, specially about user friendliness and organization. 

My last website I felt wasn't catching customer's attention due to a boring look and feel and things being placed where they shouldn't. 

Website address: 

https://ogn5av2ksbt6upl7-26765164722.shopifypreview.com 

0 Likes

Dear @Senpia 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• After live the theme please store speed for mobile
  • At header

serpiaheader.png

• At footer: Remove "Powered by Shopify" and add live chat option
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart counter and allow user to see the cart page
  • Optimize your store as per Search engine(On page SEO)
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3013 174 550

Hello @Senpia, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The layout of your store is good and it is easy to navigate.

- Images are missing here. Add thumbnail images here. 

Screenshot - 2021-03-03T133408.626.png

- Add categories apparel, accessories in the header.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes