Feedback on my store - specifically new theme and closing a sale!

5 0 0

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a great week. I recently overhauled my t-shirt store, and would like your feedback on it. I would specifically like to hear any and all constructive ideas on moving from a click through to a sale (I guess that's obvious). Thanks for having a look. Oh, and this is an ad that I recently launched, open to comments as well.

thanks

James

www.11oftwelve.com

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.31.35 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
229 22 88

Hi @11ofTwelve  

You have got a great sense of creativity, I have a feeling you can use it as a tool to succeed. 

You are probably one of not a lot of people who is getting the most out of the hero banner. Great job! I respect and support that a lot. 

-Now, your site kind of look empty though :( That might be because you just started it or is it something you are going for? Minimalism? 

I recommend adding more pages. Create a Referral Campaign, Contact info or page. 

Based on my experience, full navi bars create a completeness of the site and also give quick access to all the essential information. 

-The button here is not clickable 

Screenshot_28.png

-Add an opportunity for your customers to add reviews

They work as a great testimonial and will help your customers make purchases easier. I see that you are using standard Product Reviews app, but I assume it is not enables because I could not see it on your site. 

I recommend using Growave it has Reviews, Wishlist, Social Login all for free and I think they will benefit your store a lot. 

Last but not least, you definitely need more products on your site. You can cover more audience just by giving more options to your potential customer while still being in the same niche. 

Also, consider thinking if minimalism is what you are going for and if it is doing good for your business:)

I think that is it for now, I will make sure to add things if I remember. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution. 

Best of luck:) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @11ofTwelve  (James)

Good site and I like the humour included, especially in the FAQ and the loyalty to Culver! Great start. 

I like that you are focusing on black t's at the moment and some of the messaging / branding is also cool. To get from click through to sale I think the missing link is trust. I would think that the guys have not got to the point of building enough of a relationship with you to go ahead and buy (yet). Now the humour you have on your site goes a long way to helping alleviate this issue but in itself it is not enough.

You have web real estate space so why not use it engage with your prospective customers? By creating a blog onsite not only do you increase your SEO, hence allow more customers to find you, but once they get to you they can see that the party has already started and can jump in to learn more about you quickly. This has the benefit that they more quickly know what you're about and thus, more compelled to buy if they like a product. 

From the posted pictures on the site, it seems clear that you have some customers and I know you solicit models via your customers. But what I think you are missing here big time is converting those clearly happy customers who have gone to the trouble of wearing and snapping themselves in your apparel, to them writing a few words about how great you guys are. This right here is the final piece of the puzzle that will get people to buy. Social proof is everything and I'm not talking random testimonials, I'm talking about someone who bought yesterday, last week, last month saying how they found it truthfully. This will give you credibility and customers the comfort. At Syntellio, we help ensure you do reviews right, not just passively and would be happy to help. 

Oh and on the ad, despite the disclaimer that its not a maternity shirt, it leaves an impression (to me at least) that you develop maternity clothing, which is not what you want especially as you're developing your brand.  Something to think about (or see what others think at least!). 

Hope this helps. 

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 89 306

Hey 11 Of Twelve,

The main menu should be shifted slightly leftwards in order to avoid the unwanted white space on the top left of the header. Home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu to make it look complete and more logical. Other essential pointers for store optimization are as follows:

1. The correct order of arrangement of the main menu elements is as follows: Home, Products, About Us and Faq.
  2. Footer needs certain modifications. The "Quick Links" should be shifted to the extreme left and the newsletter to the extreme right while "Our email Promise" remains in the middle itself.
  3. Reviews are a must below each product for better customer choice.
  4. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for instant brand promotion.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improvement results in a lot more sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes