Feedback on my store to get sales

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
Hello. My store has only been open for a week, I got 3 sales already. I feel like my store can use some improvement to increase sales. How can I change my store to look more professional.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
Forgot to put my website is www.shadezhut.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello Reneej84

Congratulations on your store page! Your store looks fabulous already! 

Coming to your product catalogue,

- Testimonials and reviews are pretty important too because like many other people, I too, like to buy only those products which have amazing reviews. 

- Include a section on About Us - something that teh shopper will be able to relate and connect to. They are more likely to buy if they find a personal connect. 

- Make sure your shipping policies and 'contact us' sections are right up on your homepage. You could include these in your homepage footer as well.

- I missed seeing any social proof and urgency in the catalog. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. 

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, sale, or free shipping etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that you can convert a new visitor into a buyer! Something like this ->

040C65BE-80BB-44AE-94E3-32C5945BB8B4_4_5005_c.jpegADE57B87-BC6F-45E0-AD84-B9948BA1ACDF_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
At the bottom of my website I have the Instagram icon. I’m trying to connect my Facebook and it’s telling me the link is broken. But when I go into Facebook and type the name it pops up
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1903 120 299

Dear Reneej84,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

1. Add favicon to your store

2. Have a sticky header and a clear toggle effect search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header

3. Optimize your footer with policy documents.

4. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

5. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
6. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
7. Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc
8. You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience

9. Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page

10. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

11. Add Product filter for easy navigation .Example of Ideal Product Page 

12. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
Okay thank you, the footer I just added the shipping, return and term of policies to my page. I’m about to go through everything else you said for my page. Appreciate your help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
Can you look at my store and tell me how it look so far. I’m doing what you said to fix my site, just want to make sure I’m doing everything right. Www.shadezhut.com
0 Likes