Feedback on my store to make sales

Casabenico
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello Everyone. My store is really getting traffic but there is definitely wrong on my store or product page or offer. Somehow people are not buying but only looking at the product. Can a pro please take a look and advice me on how to fix this issue? My website is casabenico.com. I am thinking is either the shipping time I displayed but most of these products are shipping from US and the shipping is 3-7 days. Your honest feedback is fully appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Focus12
4 0 0

Hello casabenico, how are you doing?? I have to go through your website and it is very appealing, certain things might not your store to get sales, cause when visitors land on your store and they could see the products are not familiar they won't be able to any action on the store.

I would ask you some questions base on your store.

1 what are your traffics sources Are they target and the right audience related to your niche?

2 Does that traffics familiar with your products before any marketing takes place.??

3 Did you create brand awareness for peoples to know more about your offer??

4 Did you have the means to retain traffics that visiting your store, take action, and become loyal customers.

You have a good store design 

Message me for the better discussion 

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
735 80 167

Hey, @Casabenico 

I'd be happy to offer some feedback. Could you provide me with your website URL so that I can take a peek?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hey @Casabenico,

s success. Ads are only successful if you are getting a return on your investment. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, the homepage banner should have less text. There are three different spots where you have text so the eye is kind of wondering where to look. I would remove your store name and tagline from the banner and "Now is the time to celebrate the beauty of nature". Instead, I'd recommend adding a line of compelling text and a call to action such as "shop now".

casa-home.png

On your products page, I'd recommend organizing your products into collections. Currently you have a long list of words on the side, it would be better to have filters such as "Pillows", "Bedding", "Kitchen" and etc.

casabenico-products.png

Some of your product variants are confusing, like this one for example - "Sheet Size".

casa-product2png.png

I see you have free standard shipping, but no estimated time of delivery. I would add this in, many people will abandon cart without this information.

casa-shipping.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You want to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 430

Hello @Casabenico, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'All Products' option of the header menu.

- Showcase reviews on the home page. 

- There is a blank space here while scrolling on the collection page. It should not be there.

Screenshot - 2021-02-12T121216.538.png

Overall your store looks great. Add essential customer engagement tools in your store to maximize customer engagement in your store and convert them into paying customers:

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications. Send push notifications to customers even when they are not in your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
53 3 11

Hi,

where is your traffic from?

Also feel free to contact with me via email at mark.rosseng@gmail.com

so I can help you more for free

0 Likes
Casabenico
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you so much. This helps a  bunch. I will go through all the recommendations.