Feedback on my store - vintage clothing

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone!

I would like some feedback on my store. I've been up and running a while, but just looking at how I can better my website and make the UX better for my customers

Here's the link:

https://timesnineclothing.com/

I would love some tips on showing on page 1 on google search for vintage clothing 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
718 16 202

Hi @timesnine !

Very nice layout of the store, however I would change the hero banner. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. Add testimonials, so you will have enough social proof.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
377 29 118

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @timesnine,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. A FAQ would be useful!
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer as common to the entire website.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1415 71 240

Hello @timesnine, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback on your store:-

- There is a lot of blank space in the header. You need to fix that.

- Add the CTA button on the homepage and add a high-quality attractive banner image to drive customer's attention.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
416 16 88

Hi @timesnine welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.

Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes