Feedback on my store would be greatly appreciated☺

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

My store address www.vistadrop.com

Ran FB ads and had lots of viewers but no buyers , except for 1 item ☺.

I started with a niche store in consumer electronics ,  I ran a ads campaign in FB for laptop desk. In the meantime I changed the concept from niche to general store.

Any feedback is welcome, thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1892 119 294

Dear @GuidovanGunst ,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve your logo and add favicon
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 38-45

vistadropspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing need to adjust
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve. Email filed at footer need to visible
  • Balancing color, font and images etc
  • Highlight your USP
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

Kindly let us know if you need help

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
744 17 203

Hi @GuidovanGunst !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  12. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
  13. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you Ms web designer for this valuable advise. Will review and might contact you / your company again soon to help me out with the necessary improvements.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you, Droppersstop, this is great info ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Dear Adelia,

thanks a lot for your advise . That's what I was looking for ! Growave looks like an interesting app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Overall the store looks great and consistent design wise. The only tuink that throws me off is the pictures becuase there is no consistency compares to the rest of the site. Explanation: every npicture looks taken elsewhere by somebody else and thas look ties to each other(think amazon with every background being white). I know it’s probably becuase of dropshipping. Just my two cents. Btw i am a newby in all this

thx and good luck 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi GuidovanGunst, 

I have just visited your website. Overall, it is well-organized and user-friendly. Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Analyse your website visitors

- You should understand who are your website visitors? Whether they are target customers or not? Make sure that your Facebook ads are targeting the right audiences. You can spend smaller amounts on some campaigns or make some experiments to see what is work best for you. 

- When people click on your Facebook ads, where are they directed to? If your ads show beautiful products, your landing page should be your product page, instead of a homepage. 

2. Improve your Homepage

- Add an image slider to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products.

- Add some sections to tell more about you and products. Actually, I see About us page already, it is better to show off some of the interesting information related to your business on your home page.

Instead of just only focusing on showing your products, you should have more engagement with your customers first. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your items. 

se 2.png

3. Include your Instagram Gallery

- More and more people are using social media, I think it is better to build your Instagram presence. Then you can show your beautiful Instagram posts on your Homepage or Product page with Shoppable Instagram Gallery app. Furthermore, you can tag your products on these Instagram post, so when people click on it, they will be directed to your product page and buy your products easily or go to your Instagram account. 

Hope this above feedbacks are helpful for you!

Have a good day! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @GuidovanGunst 

Here are a few suggestions that I have for you on how you can improve the overall look of your store. When it comes to eCommerce, you want to think long and hard about what type of audience you are going to attract (age, gender, interests, budget, location). From there, you can lay down the groundwork to creating a reputable and attractive brand to your ideal audience. 

If you are unsure what exactly the definition of a brand is or how you can build a brand from scratch, this article is a must. It is going to teach you how to build your own brand in 7 actionable steps. Setting aside an afternoon or evening to jot down some high-level details on this subject will go a long way. It will help you create a blueprint that will ultimately drive all your future business decisions.

Once you feel like you have clearly defined your brand goals - I recommend checking out this article called "What is a Buyer Persona"This will allow you to portray your brand in a way that resonates with your ideal audience. This will entice them to buy from your business. This is another exercise that if you just take a few hours out of your time to commit to, it's going to be extremely helpful.

Once that gets taken care of, you can begin analyzing your website's functionality, design, and discoverability (SEO, advertising, etc) to make the experience better for your visitors. You can take what you've learned in the previous 2 exercises to help drive these decisions. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

thank you for your advise I think you are right I need to improve on the pictures ☺

0 Likes