Feedback on my store would be greatly appreciated!

Solved
MatureContentA
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi, I just finished setting up my store and would appreciate feedback on the design, user-friendliness, or anything else. Also, any tips on marketing and sales would be awesome. My website is: https://maturecontentapparel.com/ and the password is: heonte

Thank you!!!

epiphoria
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi, 

I'm a newb as well, but just to give you a simple feedback from a third-person pov  - The images on tshirts look kind of too high? I'm not sure if they're supposed to be like that, but I think it'd be better if they were more in the middle of the shirts. 

Please give feedback to my store ! epiphoria.com 

Thanks, 

MatureContentA
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi! Thank you so much for the feedback. I see what you mean, but that is the recommended level of the images. I looked at your site and think it's really good. It's user-friendly and easy on the eyes. Good luck with your store!!

0 Likes
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @MatureContentA 

Congrats on your store! 

I would really like to compliment on the design of you store, its simple yet includes many of the essential elements such as customer review, blog post, etc, which could act as important influencing factors on customers' purchase decision, hence, I would not suggest anything much on your website design. However, for marketing activities, in the clothing industry some of the most commonly used tactics would be influencer endorsement and sense of urgency. You can start off by working with few micro KOLs, where your product and brand would be exposed to more people in a rapid manner. Furthermore, you could add sense of urgency, that creates a sense of "missing out" unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that website visitor experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you.

Moreover, placing Facebook ads is also an effective method to drive more traffic to your website, when you succeed to drive an amount of traffic to your site you should consider to set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informationstheyviewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingisa cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5. 

I hope this helps you! Stay safe!

IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @epiphoria !

Your website design is bright, simple and clear. The product pictures are all of good quality, elevating your brand's image. However, you should take a look at the picture that you try to display on the "about us" page, it does not display it. I would suggest you to add an additional page, with content of pictures of customers' with the product and their testimonial, this could help enhance product reliability, brand image, SEO and drive organic traffic. In addition to this, affiliate marketing is common in the accessories industry, you should search more on it and consider on implementing it. 

Also, Facebook ads are important. They provide some of the most convenient tools for you to target ads based on the ad objective you set and to the audience you outlined. After you manage to drive sufficient traffic thats where you should set your retargeting campaign to re-engage with these customers who were initially drove to your website. Take a look at  Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store, and how it is used to set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5. This app consist of cost-efficient tool and a variety of creatives that could help get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost; increase awareness and conversion of purchase. 

I wish you all the best with your store!

Irene:) 

epiphoria
Tourist
6 0 3

This is originally not my post, but thank you so much for your advice!! I should affiliate marketing and retargeting the audience. 

0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @MatureContentA ! Nice store out there .. here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. This section of yours can be made better by adding some effects. As soon as I move my cursor on the blocks, they should either burst open and smoothly zoom in! This just adds to the user experience. Instead of just simple words, you can come up with witty images? 

products.jpg

2. Although you've added a favicon, it's not visible for now. Maybe it's white version would work?!

I strongly believe that you need to start social media marketing and show-off your witty creations on social platforms to attract millennials! I hope you've decided on your sales strategy and marketplaces?! Setting up a store is one thing, and strategizing your sales funnel is another. It's time to move on to the 2nd phase! 

Rest, your store looks just fine! A pinch of customizations would be wonderful. Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 155

Hi @epiphoria

Have seen both your store and Instagram account. Do you try to combine them?

Your Instagram is good and I think creating an Insta feed on your home page is a good choice to show product photos and also sell on those. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will make the connecting process easier!

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 155

Hi @MatureContentA

Just take a look at your store and I think your product is good. 

Do you try to post your products on other channels like Facebook or Instagram? when you have good products, just try to sell more on different markets. 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
MatureContentA
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi 

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my store for your feedback. I really appreciate it and agree with your recommendations. Any suggestions on finding an "influencer" to endorse my brand?

Again, thank you so much!