My store address www.vistadrop.com
Ran FB ads and had lots of viewers but no buyers , except for 1 item ☺.
I started with a niche store in consumer electronics , I ran a ads campaign in FB for laptop desk. In the meantime I changed the concept from niche to general store.
Any feedback is welcome, thanks
Dear @GuidovanGunst ,
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Kindly let us know if you need help
Hi @GuidovanGunst !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Overall the store looks great and consistent design wise. The only tuink that throws me off is the pictures becuase there is no consistency compares to the rest of the site. Explanation: every npicture looks taken elsewhere by somebody else and thas look ties to each other(think amazon with every background being white). I know it’s probably becuase of dropshipping. Just my two cents. Btw i am a newby in all this
thx and good luck
I have just visited your website. Overall, it is well-organized and user-friendly. Here are some feedbacks to make it better:
1. Analyse your website visitors
- You should understand who are your website visitors? Whether they are target customers or not? Make sure that your Facebook ads are targeting the right audiences. You can spend smaller amounts on some campaigns or make some experiments to see what is work best for you.
- When people click on your Facebook ads, where are they directed to? If your ads show beautiful products, your landing page should be your product page, instead of a homepage.
2. Improve your Homepage
- Add an image slider to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products.
- Add some sections to tell more about you and products. Actually, I see About us page already, it is better to show off some of the interesting information related to your business on your home page.
Instead of just only focusing on showing your products, you should have more engagement with your customers first. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your items.
3. Include your Instagram Gallery
- More and more people are using social media, I think it is better to build your Instagram presence. Then you can show your beautiful Instagram posts on your Homepage or Product page with Shoppable Instagram Gallery app. Furthermore, you can tag your products on these Instagram post, so when people click on it, they will be directed to your product page and buy your products easily or go to your Instagram account.
Hope this above feedbacks are helpful for you!
Have a good day!
Here are a few suggestions that I have for you on how you can improve the overall look of your store. When it comes to eCommerce, you want to think long and hard about what type of audience you are going to attract (age, gender, interests, budget, location). From there, you can lay down the groundwork to creating a reputable and attractive brand to your ideal audience.
If you are unsure what exactly the definition of a brand is or how you can build a brand from scratch, this article is a must. It is going to teach you how to build your own brand in 7 actionable steps. Setting aside an afternoon or evening to jot down some high-level details on this subject will go a long way. It will help you create a blueprint that will ultimately drive all your future business decisions.
Once you feel like you have clearly defined your brand goals - I recommend checking out this article called "What is a Buyer Persona". This will allow you to portray your brand in a way that resonates with your ideal audience. This will entice them to buy from your business. This is another exercise that if you just take a few hours out of your time to commit to, it's going to be extremely helpful.
Once that gets taken care of, you can begin analyzing your website's functionality, design, and discoverability (SEO, advertising, etc) to make the experience better for your visitors. You can take what you've learned in the previous 2 exercises to help drive these decisions. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!
I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.