Newly launched store. Still tweaking the design and functionality as the theme doesn’t do everything I’d like. No colour swatches, subscribe and save not working properly. Etc
Constructive feedback appreciated
Solved! Go to the solution
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you.
If you need any help please contact us
Congrats for putting up a great store. It's quite detailed and backed with good promotion through your social platforms. I would suggest adding a blog page to give a good read to your visitors about the usefulness of your products. It will also help in the SEO of your site. You can always share tips and tricks revolving around your products in those blog posts. Moreover, I would suggest adding a video section somewhere on the website, too, since you do product reviews so the visitors will get a one-stop solution on your web portal. Lastly, integrate some spin a sale/discount sort of stuff for the visitors to fetch some customer value.
I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews below product description as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Amazing store out there @dry-dags-uk ! To be honest, there's nothing much to add-on to your hard work. Here's what I suggest -
1. You can add some effects like an image should pop-up or burst open when the user brings the cursor near the image. If you can add this effect in this section, it would look great.
2. We don't see a blog section. Why so? Maybe you can also start brand storytelling, and talk about your products this way!
3. Coming up with a great store is one thing, but being able to decide the sales funnels is another! Now that you're through with your store-setup, it's time to start your promotion, and going to other marketplaces!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
This is an accepted solution.
I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. But right now we can only point out things we see.
There's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.