Feedback on my store - www.fialuna.com

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my store. I'm thinking of trying out some paid advertising, but want to make sure my site is optimized to convert.

Also, any tips on driving traffic greatly appreciated. Cheers.

I sell reusable period products, primarily menstrual cups, but also have a line of washable pads coming soon.

Thanks!

www.fialuna.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @fialuna 

If you want some tips on Organic Marketing reach out. I have nothing to sell you. This message would be to long to write. 

As for website. I love all the effort you put into product page. Awesome job with that. Not enough people put this much effort into the product page and they 100% should. I'm sure you will do great things online if you keep putting in this type of effort. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Fialuna,

I hope you are doing well and the site seems working amazing. I reviewed your site and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement instantly to get the fresh look on the site. 

1. Building lists, working with influencers, launching a referral program can help in building traffic to a huge extent.
  2. Favicon is missing.
  3. You can add some blogs for detailed clarity.
  4. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  5. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
  6. Lastly, You have around 7 products. I would strongly recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, synonyms, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope my suggestions help you get more revenue.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks Clayton, I'm really passionate about the products and I'm creating a brand so I guess that's why I spent so much time on the product pages. I almost wonder if they need more details!

I'd love tips on Organic Reach. I know one big thing is I need to work on my blog, but it's just finding the time! I'm finding the keyword research thing a bit overwhelming.

I have had a number of sales, but primarily offline as I sell wholesale. So I've personally been driving the traffic to my site.

I held a giveaway at launch and garnered about 350 email subscribers and I'm now up to to about 400. I have some automation campaigns in place. I post regularly on social media, but I think I may need to do some more call to action type posts about my products. Right now, most of what I post is just information I think my audience would be interested in. I feel clueless about getting my audience to engage.

TIA!

I'm considering paid advertising

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Neha, Thank you for your suggestions.

1. Lists - , doing this but more slowly than I'd like!

2. Favicon - THANK YOU! Added that. Don't know how I missed it!

3. Blog - got that, but need to really work on it as a top priority

4. Best-Sellers - will have a look at this

5. Discount - yes have 10% off pop-up

6. Advanced search - I'm curious why with such a small product range an advanced search would be necessary???

7. I'll have a look at Growave. Never heard of it.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@fialuna wrote:

Thanks Clayton, I'm really passionate about the products and I'm creating a brand so I guess that's why I spent so much time on the product pages. I almost wonder if they need more details!

I'd love tips on Organic Reach. I know one big thing is I need to work on my blog, but it's just finding the time! I'm finding the keyword research thing a bit overwhelming.

I have had a number of sales, but primarily offline as I sell wholesale. So I've personally been driving the traffic to my site.

I held a giveaway at launch and garnered about 350 email subscribers and I'm now up to to about 400. I have some automation campaigns in place. I post regularly on social media, but I think I may need to do some more call to action type posts about my products. Right now, most of what I post is just information I think my audience would be interested in. I feel clueless about getting my audience to engage.

TIA!

I'm considering paid advertising

No dramas at all. It's awesome you're passionate about your brand and products. That is one of the reasons people build awesome brands. 

I'm writing about a Organic Marketing PDF as we speak on how I was able to build my brand through nearly 100% organic Marketing. The only reason I had to do this was because the profit margins were not that great on my products. So I have a lot of experience with organic. You could always reach me below if you want some tips. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Awesome you have had sales they all count and its really a learning curve at the moment for you. Keep the good work up. The email list is important also. So keep building that. It's getting harder to do email marketing but if you know the right ways to get people to open your email you will do well. 

Mathematics Of Building A brand

This is how you win building a brand. Get people to fall in love with you and your brand. This is the math of what happens when people fall in love. 

• 100 People that spend $100 a Year. That's $10,000 Revenue 
  • 500 People that spend $100 a Year. That's $50,000 Revenue 
  • 1,000 People that spend $100 a Year. That's $100,000 Revenue 

This isn't even including random sales etc. This is just the people that love your brand. 

When I was running my old business three times a year new products would come out and I'd send out a email and do couple posts on Facebook. This would generate $2,000 - $10,000 in revenue in the first week of launch. I was never the cheapest seller either and people would tell me this but they knew I cared about them and making sure there products come safely and fast. 

You could also send your products into popular YouTubers to review. That great thing about this is you could use those YouTube videos on your product descriptions also. 

Hope that helped 

Clayton 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes