I launched my store 2 days ago and have had no sales yet, I am starting to get a bit worried. I ran a contest giveaway in anticipation of the official launch and managed to build an email list of over 1000 people with 1700+ entries for the giveaway. I run Facebook and Instagram ads and my Facebook page currently has 300+ likes and followers. Is there any advice you can give me.
I've taken a look at your site, and I can see it has a bunch of potential.
Just a few things to note taken from my desktop:
- Images seem to be blurry on my monitor
- Design of the website could be made nicer and more professional
- If you are putting a lot of work to advertise the projection cube on your home page, why are you also listing accessories
- If your products are on sale all the time, it feels to me that's just a probably a drop shipping product that I can buy at any time on sale; at least have some products that are not on sale
- Your products and collections pages are missing titles for the items
- Your reviews are not relevant to your main product
- Site is lacking an about us statement
Honestly from my personal perspective there is work that needs to be done on this site before I would even feel comfortable spending hundred dollars.
Before you throw more money on ads, I'd advise to up the design game.
Side note: even if you up your game, something to note is that you still might not get sales. It's always a slow long process of getting sales unless you are shipping a product that is a viral hit and no one else has that product. Lots of the become millionaire dropshipping is in huge part BS. Fast money is for the lucky, the rest of us need to work at it to improve our metrics over time.
Let me know if I can help in any other way or if you have any questions.
Hey ILite Digital,
Below listed tips and apps would surely help improve your store look and conversion rates:
All the best!
Hello @Gyamfi ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!