Feedback on my store www.ilitestore.com

Gyamfi
1 0 0

I launched my store 2 days ago and have had no sales yet, I am starting to get a bit worried. I ran a contest giveaway in anticipation of the official launch and managed to build an email list of over 1000 people with 1700+ entries for the giveaway. I run Facebook and Instagram ads and my Facebook page currently has 300+ likes and followers. Is there any advice you can give me.

www.ilitestore.com

0 Likes

Hi,

I've taken a look at your site, and I can see it has a bunch of potential. 

Just a few things to note taken from my desktop:
- Images seem to be blurry on my monitor
- Design of the website could be made nicer and more professional
- If you are putting a lot of work to advertise the projection cube on your home page, why are you also listing accessories
- If your products are on sale all the time, it feels to me that's just a probably a drop shipping product that I can buy at any time on sale; at least have some products that are not on sale
- Your products and collections pages are missing titles for the items
- Your reviews are not relevant to your main product
- Site is lacking an about us statement

Honestly from my personal perspective there is work that needs to be done on this site before I would even feel comfortable spending hundred dollars.

Before you throw more money on ads, I'd advise to up the design game.

Side note: even if you up your game, something to note is that you still might not get sales. It's always a slow long process of getting sales unless you are shipping a product that is a viral hit and no one else has that product. Lots of the become millionaire dropshipping is in huge part BS. Fast money is for the lucky, the rest of us need to work at it to improve our metrics over time. 

Let me know if I can help in any other way or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey ILite Digital,

Below listed tips and apps would surely help improve your store look and conversion rates:

• Place a "search bar" on the top right of the header as well apart from the footer for ease of customer access.
  • Attach a "contact form" to the "Contact Us" section for better customer interaction.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hello @Gyamfi ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• There is no login functionality, add that feature to get secured personal information of your customers.
  • I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @Gyamfi 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. The currency change and another button are overlapping. The same is happening on the other side with the contact buttons.
  2. _1_iLite_Digital_iLite™_World_s_Best_Wireless_HD_Mini_Projector.png
  3. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage maybe your bestsellers an your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page. 
  4. When I hover at any product on the products page, it is showing 3 prices. And the white text showing the name is not visible.
  5. _1_Products_iLite_Digital.png
  6. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. It’s not very clear on your website. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  7. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well. 
  8. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!
  9. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes