Feedback on my store www.infinitystore.ca

Garry19
1 0 0

Hello Everyone.

I will really appreciate a feedback on my store. I have been getting lot of traffic but very less sales. I have also spent many on google ads but it did not gave me much return. Please review my store and your feedback will be helpful 

Thank You

0 Likes

Dear @Garry19 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Improve store speed for mobile

infinitystore.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Improve your image quality and hero banners
  • At footer

ineterfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Use Facebook and Instagram channel 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • After modifying all do remarketing in Google ads
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @Garry19 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

1. Homepage

- Consider to make the header horizontal so you can put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar and make them sticky. Or at least make the menu navigation sticky. 

=> Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.56.05.png

- Your CTA button in slideshow needs to be more outstanding. Its current color and position are not impressive enough to catch visitors' attention. I'd suggest you to change this

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.00.11.png

Homepage often get cold traffic (those who just surf through) so include a shipping payment method is not really fit. I think you can include this in each and every product pages but on homepage you should use space to showcase more about how good your products are

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.39.53.png

Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

- Add secondary product image hover

- Product badge should include % discount too

- Product Image should be in same style so they don't look too confusing for customers and more professional

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.42.40.png

I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: testimonial, social proofs, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:

3.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout. 

2. Product Page

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.48.59.png

Your product price seems to be hard to catch visitor attento=ion, I'd suggest you to change this into another more impressive color. 

3. Store Speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fv8xok2vvj. You should base on this result and do some tactics like Image compression, lazy loading to boost your store speed

For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants hereIn this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 444

Hello @Garry19, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work:

- You should work on the layout of the home page.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes