Hope the following suggestions will help you
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.
- Consider to make the header horizontal so you can put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar and make them sticky. Or at least make the menu navigation sticky.
=> Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
- Your CTA button in slideshow needs to be more outstanding. Its current color and position are not impressive enough to catch visitors' attention. I'd suggest you to change this
- Homepage often get cold traffic (those who just surf through) so include a shipping payment method is not really fit. I think you can include this in each and every product pages but on homepage you should use space to showcase more about how good your products are
- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products
- Add secondary product image hover
- Product badge should include % discount too
- Product Image should be in same style so they don't look too confusing for customers and more professional
I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: testimonial, social proofs, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:
You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout.
2. Product Page
Your product price seems to be hard to catch visitor attento=ion, I'd suggest you to change this into another more impressive color.
3. Store Speed
I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fv8xok2vvj. You should base on this result and do some tactics like Image compression, lazy loading to boost your store speed
For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants here. In this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.
That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!
Hello @Garry19, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work:
- You should work on the layout of the home page.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!