Feedback on my store www.sofizara.com

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Guys, 

I need some one with experience to look at my store www.sofizara.com and advise me what changes to make. 

It's launched 2 months now 1.242 sessions and 0 sales. 

How am I doing? Do I need more patience? 

Any advise is help!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Aleks 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Aleks,

Overall, your store is cute and you have definitely put a lot of time into it. However, I'm a mom to a 3-year-old and I wouldn't order from your store. The issues I have are more in regards to shopability and policy:

• Your category pages are very difficult to shop. Where are the filters? I should be able to filter by size, style (i.e. sweats or jeans), price, colour etc. While the product pages look nice aesthetically, there is a reason why most retailers opt to go for a simple grid-stye layout of consistent size. Look at Carter's for an example - they also have great product filtering. 
  • You need a content-rich shipping page. I have no idea how much shipping will cost. Will I have to pay duties? How long does shipping actually take? 60 days is a long time to wait for a children's item my child might outgrow by the time I receive it. 
  • Your return policy is a huge turnoff. I have 10 days to submit a return yet my order might take up to 60 days to receive...
  • Am I responsible for return shipping? Are some items not eligible for a return? 
  • Facebook link doesn't work

Good luck!

-Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your honesty, I will take your advise and work on the issues mentioned. I really am a rouky, and this is my first site ever made 🙂. Don’t even know how to set up all the filters to be honest, but I will find it.

The issue I have with FB is that they keep on disabeling my page. I really don’t know why, I have tryed 3 times by now and every time it works a while and then they disabeled it again. Even send my ID, but no respond. I have read that many people have the same issue. Sow I gave up on FB. Instagram works fine..

If any one has any more advise, your welcome 🙂.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Greetings,

I agree with the other feedback provided and would also suggest going through and cleaning up your product titles and descriptions. It looks like they are the default that comes when importing from aliexpress.

Also as I scroll down (on desktop) its just a barrage of different products to look at/choose from. There is such a thing as too much variety so I would try to clean that up a bit as well. Maybe include something about what makes your store unique or interesting?

I am just starting out in ecommerce myself so I know its an uphill battle.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1248 73 270

Hey Sofizara,

Instead of using the black header template for highlighting the email address which is already been mentioned in the footer, you can mention some discount or shipping offers there which will eventually lead to ease of notice and attention for customers thus, driving better sales and conversion rate. Further, some other points for store optimization are as follows:

1. The newsletter occupies a lot of space. Shift it to the right of footer instead.
  2. The footer links will be aligned towards left, newsletter towards the right while social links should be displayed horizontally below the footer links and newsletter.
  3. Utilize the newsletter space for adding Instagram images useful for brand promotion.
  4. "About us" section should be shifted to the site header beside the "Terms of Service" in the main menu.
  5. Testimonials can be added in place of the "about us" section for strengthening customer trust and belief.
  6. Apart from the product categories and collections which are displayed on the homepage, Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  7. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be added for all discounted products.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store starts receiving sales through store optimization very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks Neha! 

Really appreciate the tips! Working on it as we speak :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Sofizara, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, it is so cute and beautiful. Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Make your page header clear, so customers can easily to follow. qq.png

- Add more sections to show what makes your store different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. I see that now you are focusing on showing your products only. In fact, you need to engage with the website visitors before convincing them to your customers. 

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. 

2. About us page

- Currently, there is an "About Us" section on your home page. However, in my opinion, you should create the About us page that contains beautiful images and videos to tell your business stories and build a great relationship with your customers. 

3. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and desktop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions.

Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.qqaazz.png

4. Using sticky call-to-action buttons

Now, more and more people use their mobile to go shopping online. So, it is time to optimize the mobile customer experience. One of the quick and effective ways to do it is using sticky call-to-action buttons which are always visible on the mobile view. With CTA Now - a FREE Shopify app, you can create different sticky buttons such as Add to cart, Buy Now, Contact Us buttons, and other custom button/form. It is a good way to improve customer experiences and get more sales. Here is one example for you:Image from iOS (1).png

I hope this above feedbacks can help you improve your online store and get more sales <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to provide me all of this. 

I wasn't realizing how much work I still have. 

Thanks again, taking the tips and working on them!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
765 32 99

Hey @sofizara 

You should make your store engaging. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

Add reviews, it will help in increasing SEO ranking and will build trust with other visitors.

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1248 73 270

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes