Feedback on my store?www.unitedektagroup.com

Highlighted
1 0 1

would be for your feedback on the store. Marketing the kitchen appliances online store -Unitedektagroup.com

Highlighted
2 0 1
Very professional store. I would like to suggest that you have a picture of someone holding your product with a big, happy smile on their face. Needs a bit of a human element. Otherwise, superb store! GREAT job!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Why are you selling web development services on a community that fosters a DIY approach? Cheap sales tactic

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized and very busy looking. Your eyes don't know where to look when you first land on the site. It's also very text heavy, which can come across overwhelming for some people.

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes