Feedback on my store

Solved
NFT
1 0 0

Looking for feedback on my new shop.,Please       https://newfishingtreasures.com       Thanks

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
146 9 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @NFT How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and experienced digital marketer.

I have reviewed your store and here are what I will recommend that you change in your store:
* Logo: Make the logo more visible and stunning (More Bold)

* Banner: Add more banner and activate the slider to make the entrance more entertaining.

* Homepage: It is more advisable that you make ammendment to the layout of the home page as it is never up to professional standard.

* Social media Branding: Branding your store by creating social media channels/pages actually helps in building your brand, developing SMO and boosting SEO

* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

* Footer: Leaving your Footer so blank didn't speak well for the goodness of the store. You should add all the needed privacies and policies to build trust with potential customers.

Do you find this useful and helpful for your need? Kindly Like and accept as solution.
While you might be looking for an expert who can help you out on these listed points, Contact me.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2836 165 528

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @NFT, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on to improve your store:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. All the images must be of the same size on the home page. Keep all the images aligned with each other. 

- On the product page, don't display all of the product descriptions in a bold font. Display the descriptions in a more organized and aligned manner.

- Add reviews on the home page, product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors and before making a purchase customers tend to go through the reviews.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Add an attractive popup with a discount popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features or designing of the store, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @NFT,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes

Hi @NFT,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

1. Homepage

- Your homepage and featured product page in the navigator have the same content, which might confuse your visitor. I'd suggest you to get rid of the feature product page or make its content differ from the home page (you could make that page to be an exhibition page including many featured images of the product and many more ideas!)

- Your logo is quite small i think you should make it bigger at least to the size that visitors can read the name of your brand

- You should include Heading, Sub-heading, CTA button in your hero section

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 16.30.24.png

- Include a "Buy Now" button underneath the product 

- The Price should be more outstanding so customers can find it easily (I'd suggest you to make it bigger and use bright colors)

- The layout for this section is quite confusing, for the product type you sell I'd suggest a more traditional way rather than a creative but hard to follow layout. After all, its should be easier for potential customers to follow

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 16.37.35.png

- I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: testimonial, social proofs, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:

3.png 

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout. 

2. Product Page

- Always have at Least 3–5 Product Images to facilitate visual evaluation. You should include these 3-5 additional images as small images under the main one to avoid big white space on the right like this

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 16.44.51.png

3. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fvhxvxkq5h. You should base on this result and fix some error like Image compression

For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants hereIn this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
0 Likes