I would love to get feedback on my store from you  

Thank you in advance !

Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1787 193 538

Hey there, @nickolas2323 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I would level to give you feedback on your store but we will need for you to share a link to your store with us to do so. In the meantime, I would recommend reading Buyer Trust 101. In this article, I go through what is required of a store in order to be deemed trustworthy by potential customers. This goes through best practices in design, layout, policies, and information. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2823 165 526

Hello @nickolas2323, I hope you are doing well! please share your store URL.

Thanks!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
nickolas2323
2 0 2

Oh haha, I am sorry. 

This is my store : www.sanpetuna.com

Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1787 193 538

Hey there, @nickolas2323 ! 

Great looking store, it is super professional-looking - very well put together. All of your product images look great and your product information is easy to read and understand. I particularly like your illustrated collection feature images. There are a few things that I would recommend tweaking but it is nothing major. 

At first glance, it appears that most if not all of your stock is on sale and this sale has no end is sight. When selling your products at a discounted rate it is important to let your customer know that this is a limited-time offer so to encourage them to checkout now rather than come back later - as often they will forget to come back at all. I would really recommend reading How to Add Urgency and Scarcity to Your Shopify Store for a better understanding of this. 

Product pages should all have reviews. Seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. You can view our review apps here. While not essential, it is always great to have images/videos included in your product reviews. It puts minds at ease when a customer can see another customer’s review and pictures of the product so that they can be assured as to what it looks like in person.

While it is great to see that you have a good social following on Instagram, you do need to post. It is recommended that you have at least 9 posts on your Instagram upon launch in order to fill up the user's screen with a full grid of images. We have a guide on growing your social media following right here.

Your About Us page is good, albeit short. While it discusses your business' philosophy and the fact that you have been in business for a long time it does not really tell the reader anything specific about your business. Why did you get into the menswear industry? How did you get started? How long is a long time in the industry? Is it a family business? Who is your team? What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. You can read up on how to write a persuasive About Us page here.

The store does look fantastic and I believe with those few tweaks, it will look and perform even better.

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2823 165 526

Hello @nickolas2323Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, aesthetically it looks good but here are some suggestions that you can implement and can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Add a call to action button in the categories section too and give this section a title 'Our Collection' or 'Categories'. Just like these 3 categories, you can add 'Shoes' and 'Accessories' thumbnails also. 

Screenshot - 2021-02-06T141707.154.png

- Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add a section of trending and new arrivals products.

- Product page looks good. Setup product recommendations on the product and cart pages. Upsell and cross-sell the products.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion. Add reviews on the home page and product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes