Feedback on my store

LindsayLDH
2 0 1

Hi,

Pretty new here.  I'm looking for some feedback on my store.  I feel like the Bones are OK, but I don't know where to go with extra features to make it look more professional.  I'm also looking for feedback on my product copy.  Cute or Crappy lol.  https://littledirtyhands.com Any feedback is welcome.  I should note, That I'm planning on switching POD companies, so anything to do with pricing and shipping will change.  I'm just waiting on samples to hopefully get a less expensive product so I can include free shipping if spending "X" amount.  

Thanks!

Lindsay

0 Likes

Dear @LindsayLDH 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Add non text logo.
  • Add favicon
  • Image missing

imagemising.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Open social profile at new tab
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add product video for each product at the Product page.
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
MarkRoss
Explorer
56 6 15

Hi,

Thats look really good.

I like your shop type customer cases are great,

I will recommend you to add sticky navBar for easy navigation in your website.

Can you please let me know how much users are entering to your website per day?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2832 165 528

Hello @LindsayLDH, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Give product recommendations on the home page. Add a section of trending and new arrival products.

- Add a favicon.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in increasing the credibility.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
121 12 59

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Firstly, Add a Nice Favicon.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Home Banner.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on the header section.

Add few collections on the homepage.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Mention more contact details to look you store trustworthy. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
LindsayLDH
2 0 1

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to look it over!  I appreciate it.  I was hoping you could expand a little bit on

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Product page layout needs to improve

I've taken all your suggestions to heart and am working with Shopify to add some of the features you suggested.

Thanks!