Feedback on my store

Solved
amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello everyone! I'm spending a good amount of cash everyday via 4 campaigns on my store; I'm getting traffic, but only a few sales. Please can you have a look and give me some feedback? I want to know what your criticisms are!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 97 203

Hey, @amiddlebrough 

I'd be happy to take a look at your Shop and offer some feedback. With that said, I'm not seeing your Shop store link. Could you share it here so that I can take a look?

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Dirk,

Thank you! It's wear-tear-ltd2 or www.wearandtearltd.com.

Thank you very much!

Ann

0 Likes
amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1

Sorry all, my shop is wear-tear-ltd2 

Or www.wearandtearltd.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
756 92 245

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @amiddlebrough,

Congratulations on creating your products and launching your store!

I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions, but first, let's talk about your traffic. When you get traffic and little to no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

There are also free ways to advertise, a few ideas are:

• Advertising in local Facebook groups
  • Bring present where your audience spends their time (ie. Facebook groups, forums)
  • Creating content (ie. on social media (TikTok, IG Reels, YouTube) I highly recommend TikTok, it's a newer platform and growth happens quickly.

Now, onto your store.

My first suggestion is to spend some time on your SEO. You have your bracelets named things like "Revenge" or "Thunder", the problem with names like this is that a person trying to find these types of bracelets in Google is not going to type "Revenge". they will likely type some like "grey gemstone bracelet". By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure that you are including the same words that a person would be using when they are doing their search. We did a whole video on this and how to edit it within your Shopify store:

Another thing I would recommend is utilizing Shopify's sales channels if you haven't already, this will allow you to tag products on your social media posts.

The next thing I'd recommend is adding an estimated shipping time at checkout (without needing to enter your payment information first).

I'd also add a currency converter since you ship outside of your location. We did a video on which ones we recommend and how to install them:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you, that's extremely helpful! I will watch the videos tomorrow and start looking at putting these things in place. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my store to help me!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 170 547

Hello @amiddlebrough, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Product page looks good. 

- On the product page, display the 'add to cart' and 'buy now' below the price. 

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest installing the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1
Thank you very much! I appreciate you taking the time to look at my store
and give me feedback, I really do appreciate it!
0 Likes