Hi @MCCShoppe ,
I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.
Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from.
You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.
Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting
Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:
You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.
Hello @MCCShoppe, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Your store looks aesthetically appealing but it lacks customer engagement. You need to add customer engagement tools in your store to maximize customer engagement.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I'm Richard from AllFetch - a developer team that offers many solutions to help merchants grow their business.
Have seen your store, and it looks great.
However, here are some of my suggestions for you, maybe it can help you increase the conversion rate:
- I cannot see anything from this banner because it's too small. Also, there is no CTA button here.
You can see this banner as an example.
- The title is too small. You can consider adding Quickview or Quickbuy buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- It's too hard to see those texts. Consider changing the background image.
- Those logos are too small. I cannot see what brands are featured.
- On your homepage, you should add:
+ The section shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
+ Instagram gallery. I have seen your Instagram account, and it looks great. You can have your Instagram feed on your store to show the content. More than that, a shoppable one can help you increase sales.
This app will help you do that: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
+ The Reviews section which can help you increase the social proof.
2. Product page: You should add:
- Add detailed descriptions for your products.
- Use more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together.
- Make your policy pages become more clear. I think you should have more than one page for your store policies.
- Try A/B testing. Have you changed anything from the time you launch your store? Keep testing everything.
- Do you research the market? your competitors? This is really important.
- If your conversion rate is too low. Try some promotion events to see how it works.
I believe there is more you could do to improve your store presence. If you are looking for help then feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this helps!