Hope the following suggestions will help you
@Evaralph1 product description is very important, please work on add more detail of product description for your products. Import reviews for your products also, it can help you to drive traffic, increase SEO and boost your sale. This app allows you can import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon...: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu
Hello @Evaralph1, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section.
- Add policies, about us information in the footer menu.
- Add a call to action button on the slider images.
- Add reviews on the product page.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!