Feedback on my store

Evaralph1
3 0 0

Evesseductions.com

can you please give me your honest opinions it’s a adult store I’m trying to learn how to do the menu bar to separate the items but let me know what you think

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @Evaralph1 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile
  • Add favicon

evessspeed.png

• Add collections at menu
  • Add CTA with Hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • At footer:

evsessfooter.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes

@Evaralph1 product description is very important, please work on add more detail of product description for your products. Import reviews for your products also, it can help you to drive traffic, increase SEO and boost your sale. This app allows you can import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon...: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu 

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @Evaralph1, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section.

- Add policies, about us information in the footer menu.

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

- Add reviews on the product page.

-  You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes