Feedback on my store

Solved
mg0011
Tourist
7 1 1

Hello! I think I previously posted on the wrong subject feed so I am doing this again.

I am new to ecommerce and I would like some feedback on my store to make it better before I launch. Thank-you.

https://feelgoodvibz.com

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mg0011!

A couple of recommendations:

• Love the "feel" of this store: the soft colors, the font, the creative writing on the product pages.
  • The font is a great choice for this kind of brand. It feels especially apt for print outs, but it might be difficult for some people to read online.
  • Update "tea is always a good idea" with a unique value proposition
  • Update the splash image on the home page to a high-res photograph of one of your actual products.
  • In general, most (if not all) of the images on the home page look like stock images. Stand out by providing compelling, original imagery of your products.
  • "Tea has many nutritional benefits that can make us feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually." What are some of those benefits? Instead of just referencing them, offer insights to your customers about the benefits and maybe even arrange some "collections" around them. (For ex: "Tea for a cozy slumber...")
  • The white text overlay on some of the images within the "collections" section is difficult to read because of the colors.
  • Add more content (backstory, mission, etc.) to the About Us page to better connect with your customers. 
  • There are some broken images on product pages, like this one.
  • Add photos of each product in context - for ex., your products in a café or in someone's breakfast or reading nook. People want to see exactly how the product will look if they purchase it. 
  • Gather more social proof in the form of written reviews, video reviews, photos taken by customers (create a unique hashtag and encourage them to use it and tag you on Instagram, etc.).
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
mg0011
Tourist
7 1 1

I knew my opening statement was not good but since I am new to this, I couldn't understand how to fix it. The article you linked for me was excellent. I understand now what I need to do. 

Thank-you for taking the time to analyze the store and for all of the tips!

0 Likes

Dear @mg0011 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • At footer:

footer.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @mg0011, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- On the collection page, make all the images aligned to each other.

AiTrillion_0-1618820048559.png

Add these eCommerce marketing tools to your store:

- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
mg0011
Tourist
7 1 1

Thank-you for your feedback. I want to make my store as productive as possible so your suggestions will help me accomplish this. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hey @mg0011

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes