Feedback on my store

yourdreamled
7 0 0
Hello, just looking for feedback on my website I just launched. This is my first store, and I am not sure if for one, I made a good looking store, and for two, if I picked good projects. Any recommendations and suggestions are highly appreciated! https://yourdreamled.com/
0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

@yourdreamled wrote:
Hello, just looking for feedback on my website I just launched. This is my first store, and I am not sure if for one, I made a good looking store, and for two, if I picked good projects. Any recommendations and suggestions are highly appreciated! https://yourdreamled.com/

Hi @yourdreamled!  

Fun products. 

I’m using Chrome on an iPhone 11 Pro.

Here are some of my thoughts. 

• The home page looks like a product page instead of a home page. (Fantastic use of colorful product photos and videos above the fold, though.)
  • It isn’t immediately clear that there’s more than one product. 
  • Add a value proposition to the home page and ensure that it’s above the fold.
  • Add original, creative content on the home page to connect with ideal customers and help your site rank in search engines. (Not just details about the products, but tell a story.)
  • The sales don’t seem authentic, which could lead potential customers to question the authenticity of the store.
  • The number of customers served (10,000+) also doesn’t feel authentic without social proof such as customer photos, authentic written reviews, or customer-generated product video reviews. Include some of that social proof directly on the home page instead of just under “full details.” 
  • Both the refund policy and terms of service are linked to twice in the footer.
  • Update the About Us page. Too many exclamations. Write as though you’re speaking to a friend over coffee about your mission for the store. 

Hope this helps!

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
yourdreamled
7 0 0
thank you so much! i really appreciate it

what does it mean to "Add a value proposition to the home page and ensure
that it’s above the fold"? and what does "Add original, creative content on
the home page to connect with ideal customers and help your site rank in
search engines." mean? what can i do to get better search engine rankings?

I thought the same thing, my home page doesn't look like a home page. my
home page just looks like a product page. I made my home page show a
featured product. What do you recommend that I do?
I use Debutify theme, and before their new update, I was able to have a
welcome image that had a "shop now" button, and i cant figure out how to do
that now, so i will have to ask them for support for that as well because i
do like that idea, unless you have any other suggestions.

when you say that the sales don't seem authentic, is it just the 10,000+
customers thing, or is it my reviews as well? I changed the 10,000+
customers served to Free Shipping Worldwide.... is that ok, or should I
revise it? Are my reviews ok? How do i get the social proof on my home
page?

I have fixed the footer menu, I didn't even notice that, not sure why it
was like that! thank you!

I have also re-written my about us page if you can let me know if it looks
better now?

Thank you for your help. and feedback!

0 Likes

Dear @yourdreamled 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile

yourdremspeed.png

• Add social profiles at the footer
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

Hello @yourdreamled, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- In the first fold of the homepage, add a banner image with a call to action button then display the product with a call to action button.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video of the product to grab visitor's attention.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
yourdreamled
7 0 0

thank you! much appreciated

i have no idea how to improve the speed of my store...

i did just add my social media links now!

How do I Improve ON PAGE SEO?

0 Likes
yourdreamled
7 0 0

- In the first fold of the homepage, add a banner image with a call to action button then display the product with a call to action button.
   - i will contact my theme support to be able to get the banner added with the call to action, i certainly want that

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
 - i will see if i can get this done with my current theme

- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video of the product to grab visitor's attention.
 - I have 2 products, meaning most people are going to my site and only realizing I have 1 product because of how my site is laid out....so i have to fix this

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
 - I don't want to be pushy with a timer, although my websites theme does have that option

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
 - how do I add a referral program? is that through the AiTrillion? I just installed the free version.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  - how do i do this? i do already have abandoned cart emails, and i turned off my pop up for subscribing, as i thought customers would get annoyed with a pop up

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
765 95 247

Hey @yourdreamled,

You've got the right idea creating a store around just a few related products. There are two things I'd like to provide feedback on; your stores first impression and your product choice.

First, your stores first impression. I would recommend working on the overall set up of your store. When you land on your homepage, it's just BOOM there's the product. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. I would recommend taking a look at some one product stores for inspiration on how you can set up your homepage.

The other thing design wise that I'd recommend tweaking are your colors. That bright turquoise color is hard on the eyes and difficult to read against the white background. It's telling the price of the product which is super important so you want that to be very clear and easy to read.

screencapture-yourdreamled-2021-04-19-11_06_30.png

With your product, again, right idea, I would just make sure you have a winning product on your hands. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
yourdreamled
7 0 0

thank you!

i changed that green colour, i didn't like it really either, i hope it looks better now!

i am going to try just these products for now, but am always looking to try new products, and will watch that video soon, thank you!

i am working with my theme developer to see if i can get a banner image on my home page with a call to action. i use debutify, and they used to have that option until they did an update, and now i dont have that option, thank you for the tips for my home page!

0 Likes