I'd be happy to offer some feedback on your store. A couple of things I noticed off the bat is that you've done a good job organizing your products and shop in general. Great usage of your main menu to organize your collections. This is going to make it easy for your customers to find what they are looking for.
An area of improvement is your color palette. Specifically, your slideshows have hard-to-read text overlayed. I would consider adding a darkening layer over the image to make the image darker, which will allow for the white text to pop and be clearly displayed. You can use a free online image editing tool such as Photopea to accomplish this (Click 'Image' > Select 'Adjustments' > Select 'Brightness/Contrast').
I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
I am vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession, providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization services.
I saw your website below is my feedback:
1. Great site, great products.
2. Collections page - i would suggest - add title and price below the product currently when i rollover the mouse then i see product title and product price on collection listing page.
3. Remove from cart page - similar / related products
4. Checkout page - needs to be tweaked a bit.
5. Try to include if you product distant energy clearing service that will be great too as i know this industry so i suggested, also try to add ROSE Quartz in stones.
4. I would be happy to increase your product sales online via digital channels fee free to let me know thank you.
This is an accepted solution.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- I would recommend you add a CTA button on the hero image to increase conversion rates, it can lead users to your best-selling/featured products.
- Just a small suggestion, the product images should have the same sizes and align with each other to make the site look more professional.
- I noticed that the "ADD TO CART" buttons appeared when hovered are not consistent, you should adjust this.
- You could consider adding Testimonials like customers reviews, video testimonial,... to expand your brand trust.
II- Collection page
- Normally, I would not recommend using "Quick View" since sometimes, it might cause users confusion and unexpected results like mistaking "Quick View" for product pages that users are likely to miss important product information given on the product pages...Instead, it would be better to make the list item thumbnails the right size to begin with and have secondary hover thumbnails. By doing so, it will enable users to compare products in the list at a glance.
- Similarly, the product images in the product lists should align with each other.
III- Product page
- The "Buy" section is a very important place where users are considering adding the products to the cart, so we need to make them focus on only necessary information. In this case, I would suggest you move the "product type" and "Add to cart" button above the fold under the product price.
- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.
Hope your store will take off and get more and more sales.
A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities.
Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Hope you're doing well, Your shop looks organized and the theme matches your products.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.
Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!