Feedback on my store

yourdreamled
7 0 0

I made some changes to my store that was recommended to me

Still have a few more changes to make, just looking for more feedback again!

thank you all!

https://yourdreamled.com/ 

0 Likes

I like the colors!

A couple suggestions: Add a shipping policy, I don't see anywhere to click to get an estimate on how long it will take to receive an order. Update the product page so that when you select a different product option it jumps to an image of that option.

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
757 93 245

Hey @yourdreamled,

I'll be helping you more during our upcoming training but I just wanted to pop on here really quick and say GREAT job on the changes you've made so far, well done! Looking forward to speaking with you more next week :).

0 Likes
yourdreamled
7 0 0

@KyleFlexverk 
thank you!
I added a delivery time notice, it says "buy not to receive in 3-15 business days"
I use the Debutify theme, and this was the only thing I could find to add
I also added a sale countdown, is that something that you suggest or avoid against? and I also added a "# of people are viewing this right now" what are your thoughts on that?

I cant send a private message, I guess I have sent too many apparently lol

0 Likes

I can't really speak on the countdown, that may or may not be effective?

For the number of people viewing, this is just my opinion, but I feel like that works better for products that have a limited number available to make the customer feel like if they don't act now there are a bunch of other people that are going to buy it and they'll be out of luck. Not sure if that applies to you, but you never know!

Good Luck!

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
0 Likes