Feedback on my store

AlinaN
2 0 2

Hi! 

Just launched my store today. I think it is difficult what to include in my store. It feels quite empty now.

What is your feedback?

https://tuulistones.com/

vinods
Shopify Partner
485 9 84

Hi @AlinaN 

I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and  development Google abd Bing ads email marketing and Conversion rate Optimization services. 

I saw your store. Amazing logo. Good store design good products. 

I will also suggest try to add soy wax scented candles hand made and natural ones' as I know this industry people will but that too apart from the healing stones. 

It's important the candles should be soy wax. 

Do feel free to contact on my email for further discussion or you can DM also. 

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

I will be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels with my services

Thanks 

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hi @AlinaN ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.

Homepages

1. Sticky menu 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

2. Banner

The first time users access your website, your background image will play a vital role to make users be attracted to your store and product. Therefore, I suggest you invest in the full-width and high-quality image for your banner. 
Prf 1.png

3. Layout

Blank space on the two sides of your website makes users feel disappointed when they surfing to this section. I think should restructure the section layout to make your website professional. Furthermore, you can refer to our Chloe template maybe this is helpful for you.

Prf 2.png

4. Testimonial

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.

5. Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible

Text-overlaid images on your homepage below are lower scannability and legibility, therefore using an overlaid semitransparent background color will be better than for your banner and help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user.

Prf 3.png

Prf 4.png

Collection Page

1. Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. Another useful thumbnail to show on hover is the “Feature Callout” thumbnail for highlighting a key product feature that may not be clear enough in the regular “Cutout” image.

2. Product Attributes in List Items

Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item such as Product type, Thumbnail, Ratings.

Prf.5.png

4. CTA button 

CTA button that appears under the product on the collection page will help you increase the conversion rate. In addion, when customer scroll to the favorite product, they will know where they should click to save or buy this item.

Product Page

I've chosen the Cleansing Kit product page to leave some of my review below: 

1. Image 

Your images should show products “In Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings or on a model or human frame of reference. Providing “Lifestyle” images to get users excited about products.

2. Shipping information and Return policy link 

When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website.

In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.

3. User rating and review

On both desktop and mobile sites, you should add a minimum of 6 reviews by default as well as always allow your customer to give their review on your product page, this will let other customers know that your page is is transparent and respectful of customers feedbacks.

Prf.5.png

I've are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. In addition, What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3463 196 621

Hello @AlinaN, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants like you and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some inputs from my side:

- There should not be this much blank space and white space. 

AiTrillion_0-1619098928110.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes