Feedback on my store

ColebCompany
1 0 0

www.colebcompany.com Would like some feedback on my store what do you think?

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 97 203

Hey, @ColebCompany 

Happy to offer some feedback on your store! The first thing I noticed is that your main menu across the top is congested. I'd recommend condensing your menu into parent categories where you can nest the appropriate collections under them. 

21-06-10898-26977

When it comes to selling online, you want to think long and hard about what type of audience you want to attract (age, gender, interests, leisure cash). From there, you can lay down the groundwork for creating a reputable and attractive brand to your ideal audience. 

If you are unsure what exactly the definition of a brand is or how you can build a brand from scratch, this article is a must. It is going to teach you how to build your own brand in 7 actionable steps. Setting aside an afternoon or evening to jot down some high-level details on this subject will go a long way. It will help you create a blueprint that will ultimately drive all your future business decisions.

Once you feel like you have clearly defined your brand goals - I recommend checking out this article called "What is a Buyer Persona". This will allow you to portray your brand in a way that resonates with your ideal audience. This will entice them to buy from your business. This is another exercise that if you just take a few hours out of your time to commit to, it's going to be extremely helpful.

Once that gets taken care of, you can begin analyzing your website's functionality, design, and discoverability (SEO, advertising, etc) to make the experience better for your visitors. You can take what you've learned in the previous 2 exercises to help drive these decisions. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
756 91 245

Hey @ColebCompany,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

You can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes

Hi @ColebCompany 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1619092133108.png

Please consider my suggestion above, you can make your header shorten. Then, as above comments, you should classify your product in some groups and use the drop down menu to show.

It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_1-1619092133164.gif2. Highlight the text

It’ll be better if you adjust the text which overlaid the picture in your collection list. I think it’s hard to scan and read. You should use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent.

RichardNguyen_2-1619092133199.png

This button is not highlighted, you can change it color or make it bigger.

RichardNguyen_3-1619092133175.png

Those titles need to be adjusted too. I could not see some text because of background’s color.

3. Adjust the spacing on your page

I found that you want to show a lot of information on your page and there is less spacing among them. You should consider adding more space between them to make your page clearer. (I will suggest below.)

RichardNguyen_4-1619092133148.png

Besides, you should give more space among images here too.

RichardNguyen_5-1619092133194.png

The same advice to other sections. They look too narrow.

4. Add more content on your homepage

• Besides current content, I suggest that you should add more information in your homepage. It can be your collections (product lists) to make intuitively what you are selling. I think you should put 1 specific product detail, the best seller collections, the new arrivals collection, for example, before the section “How it works” and instead of “Pick What You'd Like to Try”.
  • Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_6-1619092133139.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages,you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 170 547

Hello @ColebCompanyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are some suggestions:

- Instead of this kind of header, add a sticky header. That will look better.

AiTrillion_0-1619098150408.png

- There must be space above and below the tile.

AiTrillion_1-1619098370514.png

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes