This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.
Add favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.
1. Home page
1.1 Make the menu sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
1.2 Review the layout
The current layout is a little complicated. I recommend you can show the store's collections. In each collection, you show some featured products. But you will need to remove the extra blank space.
You can consult my Chloe template
1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews
You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template
1.4 Display social media
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.
=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.
2. Product page
I take this page for example https://country-gal-decor.myshopify.com/products/vintage-metal-handicraft-watering-flower-arrangemen...
2.1 Add Product description for the product
2.2 Add more images of different angles
You should show 3-5 different angles so customers can see details of the product. You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.
2.3 Add a customer review section
A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.
This is a good way to encourage customers to view more products because your store is proactively giving them more choices.
=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to you build all options I comment on above is a page builder.
It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Here's some feedback for your store.
Resources for value prop design
For example: on this product page on David's Teas for raspberry mojitos, the storytelling on the page is: "Is there any way to improve on fresh mint and tangy lime? Just add raspberries! Our juicy Raspberry Mojito iced tea is about to become your new go-to drink. It’s a bright pink tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, this caffeine-free infusion tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven."
Joanna Wiebe and Alaura Weaver share 11 storytelling elements:
A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
A world (the emotional motivators)
A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
A helper (your brand)
A magical item (your offer)
Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
Road of trials (split-testing)
The happily ever after (future pacing)
The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)
In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. More on that here.
“About Us” / "Our Story":
Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021:
Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.
Hello @frannig, This is AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some suggestions that you work on:
- The size of the logo is too large. Make it smaller. There's a lot of blank space in the header. There should not be this much blank space.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Improvise product descriptions-
Add these customer engagement tools to your store. Make your store engaging and interactive which will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store and make them want to purchase:
- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add loyalty rewards program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope this helps!