Here's some feedback for your store.
Resources for value prop design
For example: on this product page on David's Teas for raspberry mojitos, the storytelling on the page is: "Is there any way to improve on fresh mint and tangy lime? Just add raspberries! Our juicy Raspberry Mojito iced tea is about to become your new go-to drink. It’s a bright pink tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, this caffeine-free infusion tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven."
Joanna Wiebe and Alaura Weaver share 11 storytelling elements:
A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
A world (the emotional motivators)
A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
A helper (your brand)
A magical item (your offer)
Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
Road of trials (split-testing)
The happily ever after (future pacing)
The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)
In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. More on that here.
“About Us” page:
Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021:
Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.
Hello @Jackie9, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I have reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:
- Add a collection list on the homepage.
- I would recommend you to go for the white theme in the store and not the blue theme.
- There's a lot of blank space in the header. It should not be there. Add a banner image related to the products you are selling.
You need to add these customer engagement tools to your store which will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store and making them want to purchase:
- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add loyalty rewards program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!