Feedback on my store.

warriornation
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hi need feedback on my store . warriornation.com.au

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Regularly update your blog post.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
-> I am unable to find social media links, Which you have provided those not found. Have you created? If not I suggest you can start/regularly promote your products through social media pages, It will helps to increase of your conversions.

Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Dear @warriornation 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.

Example of different font

font.png

txtnotvisible.png

• Improve store speed for mobile

warrspeed.png

• Improve on page seo
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes

Hi @warriornation,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices

I/ Homepage

1. Make the header sticky as it contains search bar and it would be much easier for your visitor to reach to it whenever they want to search for something in your store.

PageFly_1-1620297137850.png

2. Image with text overlay. I understand that you got a font for your brand, but they can be illegible when put on a colorful banner.

PageFly_3-1620297256883.png

3. CTA with Hover effect. The text and button background is all black when hovered to so this will definitely decrease the chance visitors click on it. 

PageFly_2-1620297221294.png

4. There are a lot of styling errors, making the whole site a bit disorganized and put together. I would suggest having a design of how the layout would look like and start constructing the site based on that design. 

PageFly_4-1620297374852.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_5-1620297549316.png

2. Use Load More instead of PaginationThe majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_6-1620297755087.png

You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website.

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀! SIGN UP HERE: https://pagefly.link/ApdaFANs 

If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
878 115 291

Hey @warriornation,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

warrior-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

COLOR
When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. Some of the color choices such as light pink might appeal to some of your audience but you sell products for women, men and children.

PRODUCTS
As you know, clothing/apparel can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a shirt or a pair of leggings in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

You might argue that your products are unique because you have your logo on the products. Print on demand products tend to work well for people with large followings. Ie. popular YouTubers, Instagram influencers, etc. When you don’t have an existing following of die-hard fans that want to wear your merch, it’s a hard sell.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

CHECKOUT
There is a red icon with a bell that blocks your checkout button. There is also something wrong with how your pricing is displayed.

warrior-02.png

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed (the icons at the bottom don't lead to your social pages). Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SALES CHANNELS
Once you have your social pages set up, I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping. Easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to Google Merchant Center with AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app for Free.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes