Feedback on my store

queenieslashes
5 0 0

Hi. I’m not sure why I’m not getting sales. Can someone give me feedback 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @queenieslashes, please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @queenieslashes, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- These thumbnail images should be of high quality. Add attractive and high-quality images. 

AiTrillion_0-1620710887900.png

- Improve the layout of the product page.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.

- Add a smart popup to engage the visitors coming to your store and capture more customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add loyalty rewards program. You should start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Make your store engaging and interactive. It's important to engage the traffic and drive conversions to your store. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

queenieslashes
5 0 0
queenieslashes
5 0 0

Hi! Thanks for the feedback but I’m sooo confused now! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @queenieslashes,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes
queenieslashes
5 0 0
Hi! Yes but I’m
0 Likes