Feedback on my store

CCaffeine
2 0 1

Hey everyone!

I've had my online store up for a while and I'm just looking for feedback on my store and maybe even some advice from someone  who has had minor or major success with their store. 

Had a lot of store visitors and yet none have converted. I'm left thinking it has something to do with my store. I'm open to hear anyone's advice. 

www.clayscaffeine.com

Thank you so much

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 57 75

Hello @CCaffeine !

I have visited your store you are using debut theme. The design you have selected is tailored for the coffee niche you are operating in – I don’t think it gives the best user experience. You should convert to coffee house Shopify theme which is a good fit for your niche.

You should also add social media handles to your store.

Create contact us form.

Product images are not clear – try changing using better images that are more clear and with a higher quality.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hey @CCaffeine 

Hearty congratulations on your new store. I went through it thoroughly and in my opinion, there should be some changes that you should work on. I'm going to list them below. Kindly have a look:

1. The banner images aren't attractive and they don't have any logos. It seems you've just downloaded them from Google even if they are real and your own products.
  2. Use overlay on the banner images as the texts are not visible.

3. Add collections like 'New Products', 'Trending', 'On Sale' etc on the home page.

4. I'd highly suggest you use different fonts.  More professional ones.
  5. Also, the sky blue font colour is not making much of an impact. Try going for the simple black one or shades of black.
  6. Use better quality pictures (Clear).
  7. Your website has been designed well for larger devices (Desktops, Laptops, etc) but isn't very attractive when opened in a comparatively smaller device e.g. mobile phones. 

Professional looks are very important for any store to work. It'll attract more and more customers and most importantly, it'd engage them so they will spend more time at your website. Other than that, if you're not getting sales, please check that your advertisements are being done properly. Whether you are targeting the suitable customers. Whether your advertisements are being placed at suitable places etc.

You have such large product collection, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.

Hi @CCaffeine ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo 
  • Impressive design and structure of your page
  • Invest in the bespoke images on your page

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.

Homepages

1. Search field

You should add the search field on your home page and make it is prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly. You can add the search field next to the Add to cart button and make your search field dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

Prf 1.png
2. Sticky Menu

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

3. CTA Button 

I think you should create an Animation effect when mouse over for your CTA button on your homepage that will help your customer know that this button is activated and they can click to redirect makes the action that they want. Because when I see these buttons, I have a little bit of concern that if I click on it, what will happen.

4. Banner 

I see that you've set three images on your banner, but I think you should use the Slide Show mechanism that allows automatically switch to the next image because with the manual mechanism I think some visitors maybe will miss the followed section (Sence of taste and Classic with a twist).

5. Testimonial 

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.

6. Navigation 

When I go to your navigation, there is a problem is that the text of categories is really fade. It will be hard for your customer to read all of the information in this section. So, you can consider to make the color of the text is more prominent.

PageFly_0-1620902352282.png

7. Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible

Text-overlaid images on your homepage below are lower scannability and legibility, therefore using an overlaid semitransparent background color will be better than for your banner and help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user.

PageFly_1-1620902652216.png

Product Page

I've chosen Clay's Caffeine Brazilian Hazelnut Coffee to leave some of my review below: 

1. Image 

Your images should show products “In Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings or on a model such as providing images that show how the cafe is produced to get users excited about products.

2. Shipping information and Return policy link 

When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website.
In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.

3. User rating and review

On both desktop and mobile sites, you should add a minimum of 6 reviews by default as well as always allow your customer to give their review on your product page, this will let other customers know that your page is is transparent and respectful of customers feedbacks.

In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

PageFly

P/S: 

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @CCaffeine,  AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- Add a longer search bar. There is a spelling error, as highlighted in a screenshot it should be 'sense of taste'.

Screenshot - 2021-05-14T105920.176.png

- Remove this filter. Add high-quality images. Product images should be visible clearly. 

Screenshot - 2021-05-14T110633.339.png

- You should change this color. Change the color theme. 

AiTrillion_0-1620970890377.png

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

• Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
  • Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Looking for the right and effective apps for your store?

If you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes