Feedback on my store

Nâmnh
3 0 0

Pls give me feedback on my store: https://www.fogligan.com/

Thanks. 

0 Likes

Hi  @Nâmnh,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo
  • Providing clear policy about Privacy Policy and Return Policy 
  • Have interesting mini-games for customer 
  • Invest in the bespoke images on your page

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.

Homepages

1. Sticky menu 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

2. Search Field

When I access your store, I can't find your search field on your homepage to search for a product that I want. I think you should create a search field that should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly. You can make your search field dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

PageFly_0-1621126733422.png

3. CTA buttons

I think you should create an Animation effect when mouse over for your CTA button on your homepage that will help your customer know that this button is activated and they can click to redirect makes the action that they want. Because when I see these buttons, I have a little bit of concern that if I click on it, what will happen.

PageFly_1-1621126809218.png

4. Video quality

There is a short video on the homepage to introduce your brand to a customer is a great idea, however, if the video display is broken it will negatively affect to customer experience with your website. When I click to watch your video, it is still working normally, so I recommend you create a thumbnail for this video to make it display better.

PageFly_2-1621126841947.png

Product Page

I've chosen the FOG Cute AirPods Case to leave some of my review below: 

1. Image 

I see that you have a lot of images for this product, but when I want to watch any image on it I have to click it manually. Base on my shopping experience, a customer won't be interested in this. Therefore, you can consider making the slideshow for the image on the product page that allows your customer can watch all of your image products by surfing photos.

2. Shipping information and Return policy link

When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website.

In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.

In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

PageFly

P/S: 

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.